joining the server again took a break from gaming

Please open a topic here if you want to become a part of our community.
Forum rules
- Do not post here unless you are a staff member, a friend of the applicant or the applicant itself.
- Obviously, posting offtopic messages here will lead to forum warns.

joining the server again took a break from gaming

Postby Kevinl19900 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:59 am

Ingame Name: Kevillorobot
Where are you from?:
I am from California.
Why do you prefer playing in a small community?:
well, I used to play Minecraft a lot three years ago but got really busy with school but playing with this small community was amazing playing with you guys I would always help others and help the server by making the enderman XP farm after we defeated the ender dragon. Being in a small community is nice because you are able to connect with others and explore with people and not have to worry about a bunch of people who play in one server. everyone can work together and connect with each other.
What is your favourite aspect of playing on a server with a SMP gameplay?:
well, I'm able to work on anything I want to build my farms without worrying about people going in your servers and especially how the staff in the server are amazing to be with and how they help others.
Tell us something about yourself:
well when i join libercraft back in 2015 I was 15 back then and I would play a lot of Minecraft, and I really loved this server a lot because how everyone here is nice. I became inactive because I was busy with school and really had no time to play due to the many classes I had. Now that I am 18 and have just two classes to take I am willing to start playing my favorite game when I was little, I would play a little every once in while with my little brother who is starting to play Minecraft.
What is your specialty in Minecraft?: Anything with farms or massive ones
Why should we accept you?:
You guys should accept me because It's been a long time since I've talked to the people in the servers that i used to play with and I want to help others and the server like i used to. hope you guys can accept me back.
What is your discord name? (Ex: Player#1234):I don't have one right now but ill make one.
Kevinl19900

Minecraft Nick: kevillorobot

Re: joining the server again took a break from gaming

Postby TheJonLondon » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:53 am

Accepted :diamond: I'd recommend getting a discord
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Director

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Return to Whitelist Applications