5 Years...

Talk about RL stuff or anything else here!

5 Years...

Postby rckmnky » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:09 am

First off, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!! I hope everyone has a wonderful time these last few days of the year and starts off 2019 smoothly.

What this post is for is to celebrate me being on this server for 5 years!! That's half a decade jesus christ lol.

I may not be the most active player anymore but Libercraft will always hold a special place in my heart because of the way it influenced me as a kid. This server made me realize how important online friends could be and also made me aware to take other people's feelings into account. I'm genuinely grateful for what this server and the players have taught me.

I'd like to thank every person I've gotten the chance to meet and hang out with through this server and thank you for sticking by my side and never forgetting about me even when I've been inactive lol.

I started playing here when I was 11 and I'm about to turn 17 next month. I'm genuinely amazed how long Ive been playing here but I'm grateful that I've been able to always come back and play when I miss you guys and I'm grateful Libercraft always comes back too.

I've made so many memories with this server and with my fellow players and friends and thinking about them all makes me a little bit emotional. Looking back on the experiences I've had since I first joined really shows how much I've grown and learned over the years. Everyone I've gotten a chance to make a memory with holds a special place in my heart and I hope you know I love you all.

This server and the people mean so much to me and I'm so excited to make more memories and share yet another year with everyone. Once again, thank you everyone for what you've done and I hope everyone has a very Happy Holiday and a great 2019!!!
rckmnky

Minecraft Nick: rckmnky

Re: 5 Years...

Postby TheJonLondon » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:01 pm

:lc: :lc: :lc: :lc: :lc: :lc: I always love these posts you make xd, glad you're part of the LC family
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Director

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Postby Aribaba » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:36 am

:lc: :lc: thanks for staying with us for 5 years!!!
"im gonna punch you in the fucking jugular okt i swear to god." - Clara (thefoxcat)
Aribaba
Director

Minecraft Nick: Aribaba95

Postby vpatrickv » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:12 pm

that just hit me harder then I thought it would, thank you for being around! Wishing you and everyone else all the best in 2k19. :lc:
Never trust quotes
vpatrickv
Donator

Minecraft Nick: vxpatrickxv

Return to Offtopic