CyberDrain

Please open a topic here if you want to become a part of our community.
Forum rules
- Do not post here unless you are a staff member, a friend of the applicant or the applicant itself.
- Obviously, posting offtopic messages here will lead to forum warns.

CyberDrain

Postby CyberDrain » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:03 pm

Ingame Name:
CyberDrain

Where are you from?:
The Netherlands

Why do you prefer playing in a small community?:
I have played on quite a lot of server, but the last one I have played on was one of the best ones yet. I know there is a "no advertising other servers" rule, but because it's no longer up and running, I figured it can't hurt. The server I played on was called ImagineCraft. It was a mature semi-vanilla SMP server and given that I played on there for 3 years straight, I can gladly say it was the best server I ever played on. I met a lot of friends on there and we still chat every now and then on Skype/Discord. Maybe some of them would be interested into joining this server as well. Anyhoo, ImagineCraft was a heavily community based server as well. From what I read on the forums it sounds like a great server so far, so I got my hopes up :)

What is your favourite aspect of playing on a server with a SMP gameplay?:
I don't like single player in general, unless there is a great story behind it (like Witcher 3), but Minecraft really doesn't have a cool storyline to it. Sharing the experience with people who are also enthusiastic about that game is a great thing. That is why I joined my previous server as well.

Tell us something about yourself:
I recently graduated from my bachelor in computer science. Throughout my study, I have tried making several plugins for Bukkit/Spigot and it was really cool to see my previous server use those plugins. I think a good 25% of the plugins on there were made by me and it was great to see everyone enjoy them as well.

What is your specialty in minecraft?:
Minecraft wise, redstone. I really like my redstone. I am not quite as good as Illmango, but I think I definitly passed the Mumbo skills.
Community wise, I would say that I can work with others quite well. Managing projects like making a giant spawn proof perimeter for out wither skeleton farm or simple things like helping those who need. (I have been a moderator on the last server for two years)

Why should we accept you?:
Erhm... because I don't know? This feels like a question they would ask on an actual job application. I always find them silly. If you see potential in me being able to add to your community, then you should really give me a try ;)

What is your discord name?(Ex: Player#1234):
Crash#5858

-Robin
CyberDrain

Minecraft Nick: CyberDrain

Re: CyberDrain

Postby TheJonLondon » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:48 am

Accepted, very nice application

Keep in mind, there probably won't be many people on until the reset happens for 1.13. I'll add you on discord shortly and we're glad to have you!
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Community Manager

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Return to Whitelist Applications