1.13 Map Reset Update

Server announcements and news.

1.13 Map Reset Update

Postby TheJonLondon » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:01 pm

Just wanted to reiterate that we are going to reset the map for the 1.13 release. 1.13 will be released by mojang on July 18th, however it will take us about a week or two to release the new map due to setting everything up + updating plugins.

The release date for the new map will be posted as soon as we're close to being ready! :)
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Re: 1.13 Map Reset Update

Postby TheJonLondon » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:06 am

Just a quick update:
-It might take some more time than I expected for the new map to come out due to the fact that the plugins will take a little longer to update. You can read yourself on the spigot website; it’s the current main post on there. That’s outside our control, but I’m optimistic about it.
-This is not 100%, however a high chance of happening: The Dream Dimension will be replaced with an Aquatic Dimension for this map. I will try to generate a seed with all the different ocean biomes into one and it will represent the Aquatic Dimension. I will also place most of our dungeons there, other structures with loot, etc. in this dimension. There should also be islands in this dimension most likely. This isn’t 100% because I can’t generate seeds with my program until it updates to 1.13, but at the moment this is something that is being planned to happen. Also this likely means main world will be larger than it was last map
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Return to Announcements