A new guy named Evigrof

New to the Server? Introduce yourself here!

A new guy named Evigrof

Postby Evigrof » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:46 am

Hello Everyone.

My name is Evigrof but my friends call me Evi. I've been playing games since I was tiny, back when Pong was released. Yes, I'm old. But not in spirit. Since D2 I always been part of some form of guild, team, or community in the games I play. Every once in a while I find a game that is single player and while I do enjoy them, I soon find myself missing the interactions between like minded people. Minecraft is the most recent example. I found myself with a lot of time to kill and decided to give Minecraft a try. First was on my Xbox One, but my fiance took that over. Then I got the Windows 10 beta and thought it was great until I realized it was missing so many features. Now, I have found my groove with the PC version. Problem is, the big world is awful lonely with no one to chat with or share stories. I started looking around for servers and thought I found one a few days ago. I wasn't really sure about it but thought I'd give it a try. After posting for approval to be white-listed I received a Message from TheJonLondon about LiberCraft. I came here and poked around and really liked how the community (you all) felt. Took me a while but here I am.

About me? I'm a typical "nice guy". Always making sure others are doing good before thinking of myself. I honestly believe most of us are this way but we just remember the ones who aren't more often. I am probably considered a noob to Minecraft but feel I am learning at a quick pace. I am definitely a new to server play but will get it down pretty fast as well.

That's enough for now, I am looking forward meeting you all eventually. It is great to be here!

Evi
Evigrof
Donator

Minecraft Nick: Evigrof

Re: A new guy named Evigrof

Postby rose » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:49 am

nice knowing you evi hope we will meet in game soon
rose
Server Moderator

Minecraft Nick: RoseDragonX

Re: A new guy named Evigrof

Postby monohymn » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:13 pm

Atari 2600 here. Keystone Kapers was some good stuff.
monohymn
Donator

Minecraft Nick: monohymn

Return to Player Introductions