An Introduction to Nobility

New to the Server? Introduce yourself here!

An Introduction to Nobility

Postby BNoble86 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:01 pm

Hello fellow Mincrafters. I am BNoble86 and am pleased to be a part of the LberCraft community. Despite some early setbacks (i.e burning up all my diamond gear in lava) I am looking forward to doing some serious Minecrafting. I'll probably spend a week or two focusing on mining and resource acquisition, but afterwards I hope to join or maybe even start a clan. I'm still getting a feel for the server and trying to figure out how some of the not-so-vanilla features work, and if anybody has info on this stuff, feel free to let me know. I look forward to playing with you all and getting to know some of you a bit.

BNoble86
BNoble86

Minecraft Nick: BNoble86

Re: An Introduction to Nobility

Postby TheJonLondon » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:16 pm

welcome and glad to have u :D
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Director

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Postby xNailgunx » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:58 pm

Hello Nobility,

Welcome to our humble server. I know I will be one of the many awesome people you will meet on this server. Indeed there are some 'not-so-vanilla' aspects to the server, but these are small aspects that don't take away to much from the pure 100% vanilla. Incase you haven't seen them yet, we have what we call bottle commands. All these commands start with an exclamation point '!'. You will learn most of these along your time here at LC, but some of the important ones you need to know are, !forum, !crates, !ts, and !staff. There are many many more commands such as those.

One large and very fun/cool aspect of this server are the crates. You may have noticed already that for every 20mins spent on the server you get 20 Liber Coins. With these coins you can buy many many different crates. Some of the things you can buy are heads, arrow trails, songs, elytras, and now you can even buy pets!!

I hope that this brief overview of our server will help you get more accustomed to our many unique features here on this server. I cant wait to run into you :)
xNailgunx

Minecraft Nick: xNailgunx

Postby monohymn » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:13 am

xNailgunx wrote:Welcome to our humble server. I know I will be one of the many awesome people you will meet on this server.

Emphasis mine.
monohymn
Donator

Minecraft Nick: monohymn

Return to Player Introductions