Veera's Unfortunate Adventures

New to the Server? Introduce yourself here!

Veera's Unfortunate Adventures

Postby Extremeveera » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:10 pm

"There once was a girl called Veera.
Her first adventure in the land of LiberCraft was merciless and tough.
Most importantly, it was bount to end in tears.
Tonight she is here with us to share her story..."

Hello people of LiberCraft, my name is Veera (or Extremeveera). I am a 19-year-old girl desperately trying to fight her way into university and towards adulthood. Sometimes I need to take a few steps back, take a deep breath, and emerge into the world of video games.

Today I played on the server for the first time. I was pleasantly greeted by a lilac-haired girl and was offered help by her, but I already was on my way to my goal. From the map I had searched and searched until I found the second most perfect mountain that seems to be unoccupied (the most beautiful one had people really close by), and that is where I was headed.

First day I traveled without food. I spent my nights in small 2x2 holes that I dug into the rock, and tried to cover as well as I could after I would continue.

On the second day I managed to find food. There was still a looong way to go.

I traveled for a couple more days, until finally, the head of the great mountains peaked at the end of plains. I had finally arrived.

I approached the mountains to look for a place to climb up. From within the shadows of some trees I decided to start my climb... Until...

"Shhhhh....."

And so it was over. So close, and yet so far. As if I had never even tried. Oh well. I hope the mountain wasn't occupied at least so I can try again!

Hope to play with all of you soon,

- Veera
Extremeveera

Minecraft Nick: Extremeveera

Re: Veera's Unfortunate Adventures

Postby henm2000 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:22 pm

Sorry for being late, but WELCOME to the magical land of LIberCraft.
Here you will find a lot of fun, friends and enemies (more like rivals cause we all love eachother <3).
I hope you'll have fun in the server.
henm2000
Donator

Minecraft Nick: Chensome

Return to Player Introductions