Trifocal Apology / Unban

Wrongly banned? Post here!

Trifocal Apology / Unban

Postby Trifocal » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:42 pm

IG Name: Trifocal

What you did: Inappropriate speech/comments

Why you should be unbanned: I have seen what I did wrong and understand why I was banned, I just wanted to apologize, Even though I forgot that chat logs existed what I did was totally un-called for I do not expect to be forgiven and if I am at some point I promise I will not do this again. I got carried away, It was just me and my friend online and even though most of the comments were jokes they were still very inappropriate. I am truly sorry, and I am very ashamed of myself for this (especially on my first day smh) Again I do not expect to be forgiven what so ever and if I ever am I will make sure this does not EVER happen again.

Screenshot (if available): http://prntscr.com/kh6kbu
Trifocal

Minecraft Nick: Trifocal

Re: Trifocal Apology / Unban

Postby Trifocal » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:59 pm

Sorry for the bump i'm not sure if its allowed but I just wanted to know, is this server still going or has it just stopped?Sorry
Trifocal

Minecraft Nick: Trifocal

Postby TheJonLondon » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:34 pm

The server will go on. We were having issues with getting in contact with the owners, so everything was put on delay. However we were able to get into contact with one of them so it will go on. However it'll take some time for the server to finally reset because Pizzanakin(staffmember) hasn't set up a server like LC before(he can do it tho).

Anyways I didn't write any response to your ban appeal months ago due to the fact that I wasn't sure when the server would reset. I figured even if I unbanned you, you wouldn't stay for long due to the delay. We'll give you and your friend(ClickL) another chance. You won't be able to join the server till it resets due to the fact Pizzanakin is working on it.
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Postby TheJonLondon » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:36 am

Just send me friend requests on discord, ill accept + send you the link to the LC discord
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Return to Unban Appeals