Event appeal

Wrongly banned? Post here!

Event appeal

Postby Sc00terDog » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:17 pm

Ign: Sc00tz
Why you were banned: Hacking
Why you should be unbanned. It's been a while and you said to appeal in about 2 months or so, i know i haven't been so active lately but thought i would try again cuz what's the worst that can happen? I will definitely be more active now that there is a fresh start to the quarter and I won't need to spend my entire day on school. If it wasn't obvious before I am sorry for everything that happened before I was banned. So just thought I would try again.

Sc00tz
They say live life to the fullest, but I believe that's impossible.
Sc00terDog
Donator

Minecraft Nick: Sc00tz

Re: Event appeal

Postby TheJonLondon » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:29 pm

We'll discuss and get back to you as soon as we can
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Director

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Re: Event appeal

Postby TheJonLondon » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:35 am

You'll be unbanned from events as long as you follow these conditions:

1) Don't act like a dick/douchebag in events, otherwise we'll revoke the unban(obvi occasionally joking is fine, we all do it). Last time many people weren't happy with how you were acting in events, so I suppose you can say a line was crossed.
2) Play on the main server. It feels very eh when people only come here for events. Events is an addition to the server, not everything the server is about. We already have someone who only comes to events here and plays somewhere else, and literally everyone thinks its really dumb. Yayaya, i know real life makes it hard sometimes so its not like I'm going to be hounding you for this, but it would be nice to play on main too.

So ya, unbanned
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Director

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Return to Unban Appeals