Event appeal V.2

Wrongly banned? Post here!

Event appeal V.2

Postby Sc00terDog » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:27 pm

Hi, I'm trying again to get unbanned from events. I have grown a lot over the past 6 months, and understand why you guys were so upset at me. And I do sincerely apologize for my actions leading up to my ban. I don't know what I can do to earn your trust back but I am willing to do anything you guys would want me to do to gain that back. Part of this community isn't just main but also the events. I want to start getting closer with everyone here. This is my family. I love this place. And I would never want to harm it in any way. Including cheating. I realize how many feelings I hurt before I got banned and I want to apologize for everyone's feelings I hurt. I am truly, deep down in my almost non existent heart, am very sorry for what I did. This server is really what made me love Minecraft, this server is really what helped me through depression in the early stages, this server has helped my confidence, this server has helped me gain friends. I can go on and on about what this server did to help my life out. I am also willing to do anything to show that I don't hack. I don't care how annoying it is, if you want to check my minecraft launcher every time before I play, I'm fine with that. I just want to continue playing with my friends, but in more ways than just survival. I want to play pvp with them, help them get better, give them tips. Not just mining diamonds on main when you already have a stack of diamond blocks. I want to do anything I can to make this server better, I want to do anything I can to make it up to you guys to show just how sorry I really am for what I did. I also want to play with my friends. My friends that can help me through even the toughest of times. My friends that can always make me feel better no matter what. My friends that can act like we've known each other since babies. This is the best part about this server. I can come on, and know that i'll be greeted like a great friend, something that you can't know will happen in real life. I can come on and be happy, which almost never happens to me irl. I can come on and have my whole day turned around by someone telling a joke, or helping me out, or me helping them out. I really want to come back to events. Events is what helped me bond with everyone here in the first place and I want to return to being as happy as before. When I come home on the weekends and know that I will have a fun time on Libercraft, the greatest server I have ever played on.

-Sc00tz
They say live life to the fullest, but I believe that's impossible.
Sc00terDog
Donator

Minecraft Nick: Sc00tz

Re: Event appeal V.2

Postby TheJonLondon » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:52 am

We'll discuss and get back to you as soon as we can
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Director

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Re: Event appeal V.2

Postby TheJonLondon » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:49 am

We ultimately decided that we'll wait a tad longer(~2 months) before making the decision to unban. After you were unbanned, you weren't really around a lot and now your activeish obviously, but we want to see more for an extended period of time in terms of being a good person, etc.(and ur doing a good job so far). So after approximately 2 months, you can make another appeal and you'll likely get unbanned(as long as you don't do something bad).
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Director

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Return to Unban Appeals