Banned for X-Ray- Verxan

Wrongly banned? Post here!

Banned for X-Ray- Verxan

Postby Verxan » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:47 pm

IG Name: verxan
What you did: "x-ray"
Why you should be unbanned: I got banned for x-ray, even though I don't use it, or never did. I guess you could say my tunnels are random, but that's just my method of mining. I can show you all my mines that I have. My luck with diamonds is pretty awful too. I have a lot of mines under my house that are a normal tunnel, so you could check those out if you want.
~Thanks ;-;
Verxan

Minecraft Nick: Verxan

Re: Banned for X-Ray- Verxan

Postby TheJonLondon » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:00 pm

I'll look it over at night my time, since I have to be at school atm, however it appears multiple staff looked through your mines and came to the same conclusion. I'll respond again at night to give you an update.
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Director

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Postby Verxan » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:02 pm

Aight, thanks.
Verxan

Minecraft Nick: Verxan

Postby TheJonLondon » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:55 am

After examining the mines and having some discussion, we believe that we most likely made a mistake in this banning

The main red flag some staff members saw was a very recent strip mine where you zig zag around and hit redstone every single time. It was about 4-6 pockets of redstone that you hit pretty flawlessly in a complete random zig zag type of pattern. To get those 5 or so pockets of redstone that flawlessly in that random fashion of mining is somewhat weird.

However, examining your other mines for the most part don't really show much. Contrary to what some people who got banned before believe, if we realize we made a mistake, we'll undo it and admit we screwed up. So we are sorry about it and you're unbanned.
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Director

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Return to Unban Appeals