beatlezYT unban appeal #2

Wrongly banned? Post here!

beatlezYT unban appeal #2

Postby beatlezYT » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:10 am

What you did: Stealing

Why you should be unbanned: because i did something that i should not have done a friend dare me to take something from a chest and i listened and for that i am sorry, then you called my name i panicked and put it in one of my chest witch i should not have done, and for that i am sorry i will not take anything any more i will only give i was thinking of applying for staff but this happend so all my chanses are ruind its like jail once your in jail its hard to fined jobs and things again i am sorry. ~beatlezYT

IGN: beatlezYT

:<3:
beatlezYT

Minecraft Nick: 2H4L_BeAtLeS_YT

Re: beatlezYT unban appeal #2

Postby TheJonLondon » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:24 pm

1) Wish the people you know on LC would tell you not to underestimate us, especially considering most of the people you met outside of this server have been banned at some point. We have something that tracks what you break or take from chests. In general, we know what we're doing, so trying to break rules here is completely useless because you will get punished for it.

Examples:
http://i.imgur.com/7Mnlpuo.png
http://i.imgur.com/W3pXGaV.png

2) You were considering to "apply for staff". Umm first of all, we don't take applications for staff. Second of all, you've barely even been here. Third of all, if your only goal on the server is to become staff, then there's no point to be here for you. The chances of getting it are extremely low. So do yourself a favor, and forget about this idea of you becoming staff. You should play here to have fun with friends, not care about being a staff member. Period.

3) I'll give you a second chance, but seriously, act mature and don't break rules. Its not hard at all. You'll be unbanned February 12th. If you break the rules again, you will likely not be unbanned
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Director

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Return to Unban Appeals