beatlezYT unban appeal

Wrongly banned? Post here!

beatlezYT unban appeal

Postby beatlezYT » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:29 am

What you did: Stealing

Why you should be unbanned: because it was a dear lol some one say that i had no balls to steal something XD
so i proved him wrong... until i saw the chat john say are you going to put it back i i panicked and hid it lol...

IGN: beatlezYT
beatlezYT

Minecraft Nick: 2H4L_BeAtLeS_YT

Re: beatlezYT unban appeal

Postby Dark_Slain » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:33 am

Hmmm ok, yeah ok, alright ok, yeah...

If someone told you to jump off a cliff, would you? I should hope you would have the brains to think that that isn't the smartest idea. So, someone says to you 'Pssssh, yo, you haven't got the balls to steal something bro XD' and you don't want to risk being a nerd and not stealing something even though you know very well that in the rules it says 'DO NOT STEAL'. So you decide, 'Hey, I'm not a nerd, I'm gonna steal this item anyway' knowing that by doing that you'll break the rules and will most likely end up being banned just like you are right now. It doesn't matter if it's a dare or not, you stole something and that has consequences, maybe if you'd just put the item back and apologized it could have been different, I don't know but this is where we are now.

Do you feel like you're one of the cool kids because you stole? Well too bad bro, you aren't because the cool kids don't steal even if it was 'a dear lol'. Also, you may as well have stole your balls because you don't have any anyway because you stole so yeah. Here's 'a dear lol' for you, try not to be a thief in future and maybe you won't get banned and just maybe you might get some of these balls you seem desperate to have.
Dark_Slain
Donator

Minecraft Nick: Dark_Slain

Re: beatlezYT unban appeal

Postby TheJonLondon » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:47 am

beatlezYT wrote:What you did: Stealing

Why you should be unbanned: because it was a dear lol some one say that i had no balls to steal something XD
so i proved him wrong... until i saw the chat john say are you going to put it back i i panicked and hid it lol...

IGN: beatlezYT

So why am I unbanning you again? You didn't apologize, then made a nonsense excuse that no one cares about. Solid unban appeal. Try again next time.
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Director

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Return to Unban Appeals