Hi all

Wrongly banned? Post here!

Hi all

Postby koiboi86 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:12 am

Heya

Been 8 months since I last asked, figured I'd ask again.

I understand is unlikely, just figure it can't hurt to ask.

Either way, happy holidays to all
koiboi86
Donator

Minecraft Nick: koiboi86

Re: Hi all

Postby TheJonLondon » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:39 am

We'll discuss and get back to you as soon as possible, it may take some more time than usual because we are doing a lot atm
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Director

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Re: Hi all

Postby TheJonLondon » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:25 pm

You've been banned for almost 2 years now. However, we give many second chances. So yes, you will get a second chance. You will be unbanned once the map resets.

On one condition of course, if I think that this isn't working out with you being unbanned, then I will not hesitate to remove you from the server. I don't want to see you arguing with people, I don't want to see you complaining over and over, etc. Why? Because there's basically 0 drama on this server. Only drama you will see on the server is in the unban appeals. This isn't the zyp days, and I won't allow it to ever become anything close to like it was during the zyp days. If you have any problems, I'm the guy you talk to. That doesn't just go for you, that goes for anyone. You have problems, talk to me.

And should be obvious, don't do what you did last time to get yourself in this situation.

So yes, you will be unbanned once the map reset. The map reset should happen soon, just follow the forums/facebook. Also, this doesn't mean the other 3 in your group will ever get unbanned, in fact, they are as permabanned as it can get.

Happy Holidays and wb
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Director

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Return to Unban Appeals