Unban apeal

Wrongly banned? Post here!

Unban apeal

Postby OrbitKatsss » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:16 pm

IGN - OrbitKatsss
What you did - "Stole and greifed"
Why you should be unbanned - I personally am a very nice minecraft player, and am truly sorry for what has been stolen and greifed. I wish to know or maybe be friends with the person that this account greifed from. I know youre thinking about flappy and kylie and slender, but i dont talk to them anymore and do not wish to start anything with them so if there were to be drama, it wouldnt have started from me, but there wont be drama. I got to school with slender and we talk like normal classmates but when it gets to online, slender bullies, makes fun of me and also tries to keep me out of things i love such as libercraft. If i get unbanned, i will not start any drama, nor should i continue it, i wont steal, greif or break any rules, and i will keep my account under control to meet the requirements of libercraft. thank you for reading this, and i hope you have a good day/night.

-Orbit :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig:
OrbitKatsss

Minecraft Nick: Orbit

Re: Unban apeal

Postby TheJonLondon » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:23 pm

You said this in your last unban appeal:

OrbitKatsss wrote:Kylie Flappy Slend3r and i are all chill and are all friends now ive talked to them and we talk normally now there will not be any problems

Then I ask one of them if that's true, and they told me that it was a complete lie. So you were lying to me. And you now expect me to trust you on everything you say? No that's not how this works.

OrbitKatsss wrote:I know youre thinking about flappy and kylie and slender, but i dont talk to them anymore and do not wish to start anything with them so if there were to be drama, it wouldnt have started from me, but there wont be drama. I got to school with slender and we talk like normal classmates but when it gets to online, slender bullies, makes fun of me and also tries to keep me out of things i love such as libercraft.

You're not even unbanned and that last bolded line right here is starting drama lol. You lied to me in the last unban appeal, so why in the hell would I believe a word you say. We were completely open to unbanning you if you were fine with the others so there would be no drama. But instead, you decided to lie.

Regardless, you won't be unbanned. I somehow highly doubt things will change for the foreseeable future regarding this.
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Director

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

jon

Postby OrbitKatsss » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:28 pm

No, jon we were chill a while ago as in, when i posted that, but now i dont talk to them anymore and thats not starting drama thats just sayingthat he doesnt like me
OrbitKatsss

Postby TheJonLondon » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:33 pm

Ya when you posted that in your last appeal, I literally asked one of them an hour later after you posted, and they said it was a complete lie. So they were not chill with you back then.

So ya, once again, not getting unbanned
TheJonLondon
Director

What if

Postby OrbitKatsss » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:44 pm

i talked to all of them at the time and they said we were chill so if someone said no that just means theyrew fake and thats thei9r problem and has nothing to do with my situation, and what if i were to use my second account would i be allowed on liber?
OrbitKatsss

Postby TheJonLondon » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:53 pm

No, the decision is made. If they wanted you back, they would have told me. If something has changed and they're fine with you, then guess what, they can tell me that themselves.

And no, you can't play here with a second account lol.
TheJonLondon
Director

Return to Unban Appeals