Event appeal

Wrongly banned? Post here!

Event appeal

Postby Sc00terDog » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:44 pm

Ign: Sc00tz
What you did: Hacked
Why you should be unbanned: I still want to stand by what I said, I wasn't hacking, but I just wanted to write this appeal to see what happens. I'm not really expecting to get unbanned from events already, but maybe hoping that you can make a specific date that I will get unbanned from events. I understand why you wouldn't unban me but I figure nothing wrong with trying.
Screenshot: N/A
They say live life to the fullest, but I believe that's impossible.
Sc00terDog
Donator

Minecraft Nick: Sc00tz

Re: Event appeal

Postby TheJonLondon » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:41 pm

Its hard to make any decision regarding a date of unbanning at this specific time, since basically you've not been on much after getting unbanned(I don't blame you, everyones into school a lot atm + ppl burned out with the map). Its too soon to really make a decision on an unban date, staff would have to feel confident and comfortable to unban you from events. How do you do that? Being a good person, helping others, etc. Not many people were a fan of how you acted around the time before being banned(not just staff), so that's why I said, we need more time before making any decision to see how things have changed. There's no easy way to make us feel comfortable about your hacks or no hacks, but there is a way of being a good person and then giving you the chance to come back to pvp events. So that's why I think its best if we wait for now.
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Director

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Return to Unban Appeals