CoolerBots Appeal

Wrongly banned? Post here!

CoolerBots Appeal

Postby CoolerBotPlaysMC » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:20 pm

IG Name: CoolerBot
What you did: dissing Jon
Why you should be unbanned: I know no one on libercraft wants to see me on the server again, but in the last four months of me being banned I have relized what the hell have I done, I didnt relize it at first but I really do miss libercraft I have tried playing on other SMP servers even tho they have nice communitys its just not the same as libercraft. In my appeal four months ago I stated that I would personally one on one apoagize to Jon and everyone that had to deal with me. I have decided obviensly if I get unbanned im completely done with drama, if I get unbanned I will also lay low and do my own thing example If we play skywars I wont join teamspeak, In survival games I wont join teamspeak, UHC thats different but I will not disturb anyone, I bet you reading this Jon and your thinking im still not sure about this kid, But I am truely sorry for dissing you <- (Dont Know If thats the best word) and just not being a good player of the community in general. Yes, I do remember everything I did telling you to fu** off and ban evading on my alt / Justasiangaming's account which is not me who normally plays on it by the way, and im pretty sure theres more to that. Jon and Ari when you read this and when you replay please tell me if theres any way I can make it up to you. :|
Screenshot (if available): Nothing
CoolerBotPlaysMC

Minecraft Nick: CoolerBot

Re: CoolerBots Appeal

Postby TheJonLondon » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:42 pm

Just going to paste why you got banned in the first place, it was what I said last unban appeal you made:

Just so there is public record with what you did, since maybe there was some confusion with people who weren't there.

Basically what you did was that you began to try arguing and causing drama with me in main chat, however I did actually respond to many of your points. Then at the end of the argument, since people were saying that you were wrong on tons of points, you decided to write "fuck this server". So I simply banned you for that, since we don't want immature players who are just nothing but trouble here. This isn't the first time you were in something similar to this(previous time was regarding your friend flaffydog or w/e his name was)

Following your ban, you decided to log into libercraft with your friends account(justasiangaming), which is ban evading.

So you didn't 'diss me' lol. You were causing childish drama and then said 'fuck the server', and I was like, well enjoy the ban, have fun. Then you logged in with justasiangamings account to ban evade.

We'll discuss your appeal, but it will likely take a few days for us to get back to you since I have a test coming up and I don't have much time. I'd also like to know about the situation of justasiangaming having control of his account, this way, if you ever do something bad, he won't also get screwed over(since obviously, you tried using his account after getting banned). So I'd like for him to have control of his account.
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Director

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Postby CoolerBotPlaysMC » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:48 pm

Yes, Jon I know and I stated that in my appeal I realize the childish drama I started and no one wanted to hear it. I also heard my boy Sc00tz was unbanned and I want to apologize to the staff personally. Pls Jon just give me a chance.
CoolerBotPlaysMC

Postby Pizzanakin » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:43 pm

Honestly, if you wanted to be taken at least half serious, you should really work on your spelling. Half the time I had to read a word multiple times before realizing what you meant. And this is coming from a non-native speaker.z
Pizzanakin
Community Manager

Minecraft Nick: Pizzanakin

Postby CoolerBotPlaysMC » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:05 pm

Sorry about that Pizzanakin I was very anxious about making this appeal because I didn't want it to go really sour.
CoolerBotPlaysMC

Postby CoolerBotPlaysMC » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:06 pm

Also Jon I contacted Mojang About changing justasiangaming's account email.
CoolerBotPlaysMC

Postby TheJonLondon » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:16 am

Just tell me when its changed(idk if you already had it changed or you just contacted them about it)
TheJonLondon
Director

Postby CoolerBotPlaysMC » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:56 pm

Ok, so Justin (JustAsianGaming) now has FULL access to his account, I do not have a password so I took some gyazos of the emails, Hope they dont get deleted :P, Sorry for the wait I had to email mojang then they told me I had to recover my transaction code, so I did and I had to email a new company then wait 1 day then I had to email mojang back.
CoolerBotPlaysMC

Postby CoolerBotPlaysMC » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:58 pm

Forgot to add the emails so here you go:

https://gyazo.com/b94b0c60210ea0fb1da83d782283adc0

The Red is my last name and I don't want to show that.
CoolerBotPlaysMC

Postby TheJonLondon » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:04 pm

Alright the council will hopefully look it over today/tomorrow, so just be patient and we'll tell you the result soon
TheJonLondon
Director

Next

Return to Unban Appeals