YouSoThirsty's Unban Appeal

Wrongly banned? Post here!

YouSoThirsty's Unban Appeal

Postby YourSoThirsty » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:27 pm

IG Name: YouSoThirsty

What you did: I said racist and sexist comments in chat as well as in TeamSpeak. After receiving warning points and multiple complaints from close friends I continued to set my Greet to a joke making fun of the stuff that got me warning points. Then I showed A PM between Jon and I. Then I was banned. Not to mention going against personal warnings of consequence given to me by moderators

Why you should be unbanned: Alright so, I get what I did wasn't exactly just using xray or some minor offense. It was a huge conglomerate of mistakes and purposeful disobedience. I will not deny the fact that what I did was, in any way, acceptable, and on that same note I actually feel remorse. In my first and even second appeal I didn't really care and that was evident, but this time I genuinely do. After spending time growing up a bit I have come to realize that my petty shit wasn't worth losing the interaction with cool people from around the world. And to be fair I am not saying libercraft is my soul home or whatever, nothing that deep, but it is hard to find a community quite like this one. I miss bear, valter, jon, okt, and even Felicia even though what got me banned was my behavior towards her. Also I have come to accept that libercraft is not a fascist oligarchy, like I said previously, but rather it simply has rules and a community to protect. I get that, and I get why I was banned. This is a minecraft server and it is just a game, but I have been silently thinking ever since my second response. Every time I would type "l" into google libercaft would show up and I just thought, for a couple seconds, of what I did and how petty it was. I didn't have some epiphany but time has made me realize that even if I don't play I genuinely want to end on good terms.

Therefore, I would like to make personal apologies to Jon, Ari, and Felicia because I specifically was rude to them. I leaked Jon's message, called Felicia names, and I offended Ari by doing just that. In his response Ari was extremely angry, even going to the point of discrediting petty shit I said and I am by no means angry. I bashed his server and long time friends so even if he wasn't in the most pleasant and official tone I got the message.

So, sorry Ari.

Anyway I still may be banned even after this but it is always worth a shot. I accept all responsibility for what I said and I would like to move on. Anyways peace :P

Screenshot (if available): N/A
Last edited by YourSoThirsty on Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I remember when you were two assholes digging a tunnel, now your 2 rich assholes digging a tunnel" -Bear
YourSoThirsty

Minecraft Nick: YouSoThirsty

Re: YouSoThirsty's Unban Appeal

Postby TheJonLondon » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:37 pm

We'll discuss your appeal and get back to you as soon as possible. Might take a few days, since my schedule next few days is horrible
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Director

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Re: YouSoThirsty's Unban Appeal

Postby TheJonLondon » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:48 am

Unfortunately, the unban appeals council decided not to unban you.

I'll be honest with my opinion, I go back and forth with the situation. At times, parts of me say that maybe you should get a second chance. However, there are some crucial problems that prevent you from getting unbanned. The first crucial problem with all of this is that you burned too many bridges to justify unbanning you. The people you crossed/some of the people who are against what you did, do not respect you at all. Secondly, lets be real, the shit you were doing and planning on doing, was absolutely ridiculous. You made tons of sexist/racist jokes(i warned you to stop), you were planning to fight certain players regarding sexism/woman's rights to try to cause shit/drama, you showed people my private msg warning you about your racist/sexist comments, and in your first unban appeal, you decided to shit on us endlessly. That's one hell of a resume. A resume that is really not appealing to us.

I'll be real, there is barely any chance that you will get unbanned here. What you wrote here in this appeal, should have been your first appeal. Instead, your first appeal was just you entirely shitting on us. You even write here that you didn't care about your second appeal either. Its too bad of a resume to justify unbanning you.
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Director

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Return to Unban Appeals