Unban Appeal

Wrongly banned? Post here!

Unban Appeal

Postby OrbitKatsss » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:16 am

IGN: OrbitKatsss
What I Did: My Brother had taken my account as i went outside to play with my dog, and while i was away
he apparently broke someones base and stole from their chests, and when i came back, he said he had gotten all the blocks and wool and food from farming my farm, and mining and going to the nether little did i know he was stealing
Why I should be unbanned: He is aware of this and said he is sorry, and i had a talk with him and he swore to not go on my account anymore as we got him am=n account now and i changed my password for it. i had made an unban appeal earlier and i know jon isnt fond of me ,but i just want you guys to consider unbanning my account. he and i are both sorry for his inconvenience and hope to join back into the great server.
- Orbit
OrbitKatsss

Minecraft Nick: Orbit

Re: Unban Appeal

Postby TheJonLondon » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:01 pm

I like how you think I'm not fond of you. I don't even know you, if you'd just be honest, you'd probably already be unbanned. But once again, you start blaming your brother. I am not the only one that rules on unban appeals, we have an unban appeal council that makes the decision of unbanning. I just happen to always answer unban appeals.

Regardless, this is what Slend3r wrote in his unban appeal roughly a month ago:

Slend3r wrote:IG Name:iTzSlend3r (old IGN Slend3r)

What you did:I was looking around and i found a base when i was in a call with OrbitKatsss and orbit told me to take the magma blocks on the roof and i did then i gave it to him he said lets go back and i said ok sure and then he said to go in the chest to see what was in them because they were open and he said take what ever you can so i did

Why you should be unbanned:because i know what i did was wrong and i am very sorry.i am very sorry to the person that orbit told me to take from and if i get in i would be sorry and go to that person and say so.i regret what i did that i was influenced by orbit to do so.

So are you still going to use that nonsense brother excuse? You going to continue to lie? That's why we continue to say no to unbanning you.

Not to mention, it appears that people like kylien and flappy are no longer friends with you(based off one of the youtube videos I saw). So I don't think its smart to unban you since you'll prob cause drama, especially considering you still lie about the situation that got you banned. Unless things have gotten better between you all recently.
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Director

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Postby OrbitKatsss » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:55 pm

Kylien1209 And Flap Just dont like me and slend3r seriously hates me i actually dont know why i did nothing to make him always throw me under the bus like that, honestly i swear if i had a penny for the amount of times hes said stuff about me id be rich :lol: but flap just stopped talking to me and idk y and then kylie doesnt like me because i broke up with her a little bit ago and she said she wants to be friends but shes not friendly to me at all, jon im sorry i didnt mean it as ur the only one who is in the council and i said you arent fond of me because you think im lying and because it didnt seem like you liked me at all in my last unban appeal. seriously tho, i swear it was my brother, i doubt you can believe me, i swear on my life that it was him ive never done anything like that to anyone or on anyones server, trust me im against greifing completely like if you ask any of my friends that wont lie to you just to make it seem like im bad, they would say that i hate greifing. jon pls im not lying when i say, it was my brother and im not gonna stop saying it because its true.
-Orbit :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig:
OrbitKatsss

Postby TheJonLondon » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:33 pm

Orbit, I can tell(at least from words, idk you in real life lol), that you seem like a decent guy. I would assume flappy and slender sided with kylien in the situation, thus stopped talking to you. I'm just assuming that, obvi I don't have any knowledge about what exactly happened, so just guessing. Another problem I face in this situation, is the fact if there are problems between all of you, if we unban you, we don't want those problems to spill over to the server. So unless those problems go away between you all, we can't really consider unbanning you.

Also the policy is generally we don't care if it was your brother or not. Your account stole, so it doesn't matter who did it. There are rare exceptions where the context fits the situation where a sibling could steal, but its unfortunately hard to fit that excuse in this situation purely based on the fact that you and slender stole from the same chests. Just be sorry that it happened, don't need to mention your brother.
TheJonLondon
Director

Postby OrbitKatsss » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:19 pm

I understand, and if i get unbanned, i wont really be talking to them therefore i wouldnt really cause anything and if something does happen, i will log off untill i can handle it off of the server, and i understand as well as the account thing so im sorry that that person's base got greifed and stolen from, so once again, im sorry for any trouble this whole situation this has caused you, and i hope to get back onto the server
-Orbit :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig:
OrbitKatsss

Postby TheJonLondon » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:48 pm

We'd still prefer you to try and fix the problem before considering unbanning. I get you say you wont cause problems but its bound to happen in these types of situations
TheJonLondon
Director

Postby OrbitKatsss » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:40 am

There Really is no problem, i actually talked to slend3r and i asked to be chill and he said ya, flappy i asked him if hes mad a t me and no reply but read and idk what i did to him and kylie just doesnt like me bc i broke up with her a while ago but i try to keep chill between us and it fine so there kinda isnt a problem between any of us exept flap, and he doesnt talk to me so i would cause any beef with him, ill just pretend hes another player on the server, but just in general, there wont be any problems unless kylie does something and theres no way to fix that between us bc everytime i ask to be chill shes like " so you broke up with me and you wanna be chill? No, i wont be chill with you, Karma's a B*tch isnt it" or something along those lines.
But all in all no problems will be caused if i get unbanned i promise, but its up to you if you want to unban me or keep me off.
-Orbit :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig:
OrbitKatsss

Postby TheJonLondon » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:23 am

Unfortunately, we go things with unban appeals case by case. In this case, we would like things to be settled and okay with all of you before considering unbanning. If you can't change anything with them, its best to give it time before we do anything
TheJonLondon
Director

Postby OrbitKatsss » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:49 am

i dont have any beef with anyone really i mean im just not kylie's favourite person. but if i were to be put in say a call with her, we would be fine like honsetly theres nothing going on between all three of us , but i guess ill do what you think is best for the server and wait
-Orbit :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig:
OrbitKatsss

Postby TheJonLondon » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:02 pm

If I see them, I will talk to them. Until then, I guess we'll wait and see how the situation plays out before deciding anything.

I'll lock this for now, feel free to write any updates/appeal later on.
TheJonLondon
Director

Return to Unban Appeals