Unban Request

Wrongly banned? Post here!

Unban Request

Postby SpikezillaRox » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:40 am

First of all, I am very sorry about what i did, and i apologize to everyone i did something wrong to. I did pay wrongly and made up for it, and i did use people's stuff w/o permission. I am very sorry, and will not do it again. But, i have no memory of stealing, but I am still sorry wether it was an accident or not. I will make up for it to the people i did wrong to, and i will never do anything of this sort again. I admit that i am wrong, and i will be a better person when i am unbanned. I do truly love this server and would appreciate it greatly if i could be unbanned. Thanks.

P.S. I did pay wrongly in v1per's shop, and i did use ckow's and sam's things w/o permission. I did use two of nekoty's iron for shears, but i remember him saying that i could use. If i did actually steal from someone, then i will give back what i stole and pay them an amount extra.
SpikezillaRox

Minecraft Nick: Spike

Re: Unban Request

Postby Monster » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:49 am

Hi, we will decide over your unban appeal and get back to you as soon as possible.
Monster
Server Moderator

Minecraft Nick: TheMonsterFTW

Postby TheJonLondon » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:03 pm

You'll be unbanned in 3 weeks from the day you got banned(so you'll be unbanned March 1st)
If you break rules again, the punishment will be harsher and we will be significantly less lenient about it. Respect people's stuff and stop using stuff that isn't yours.

Here is the rules you broke:
- broke some rails in ckow's base because you placed water
- abused a chunk glitch to find a ravine and dia
- paid incorrectly @v1cious_viper's shop and only returned the item when confronted about it
- killed a villager @sam's base
- used ckow's and sam's villagers without their permission
- used SkinnedRat's farms without his permission
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Director

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Postby TheJonLondon » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:12 pm

sorry for the delay, you are unbanned
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon