Unban Appeal for andyradke.

Wrongly banned? Post here!

Unban Appeal for andyradke.

Postby xdNiBoR » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:12 pm

I whas banned for Xray. I want to proof that I didn't but I don't now how. pls let me now how I can proof that I didn't.
xdNiBoR

Minecraft Nick: andyradke

Re: Unban Appeal for andyradke.

Postby MineLars » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:58 pm

Hi Andy,

I'm the moderator who banned you.
Here at Libercraft we have plugins we use to see any moderations in chests and blocks. This way we can find and rollback thefts and griefs and also see who mined diamonds, ores, when and where.

Your mines were zigzagging in a pattern straight towards ores, mined up and down some when needed to get there.. etc etc.

Therefore I concluded you used Xray.

Ofcourse, to be fair, as I can't show my proof just right now(, christmas, you know), I'll show the admin team my proof and ask them if they would have come to the same conclusions, and if they wouldn't, you'd be unbanned right away.

Please expect another reply tomorrow morning.
:lcblock:
MineLars
Server Moderator

Minecraft Nick: MineLars

Postby xdNiBoR » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:28 pm

Don't bother about it... my brother who play's on my acc admitted he had used Xray... but what now? I wanna play with you on the server!
xdNiBoR

Minecraft Nick: andyradke

Postby Pizzanakin » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:50 pm

On this server the rules strictly count for each minecraft username, we don't look at the different people behind that account. That's common sense.

If you steal the keys to your parents car and crash it, do you think the police would not care about your parents but put you in jail if they say "it's not my fault because it wasn't me who is driving the car"? Your parents are the one responsible for you and for the car, so of course they have to take the responsibility.

That's even despite the fact that you gave us the most overused excuse that's always brought up after someone is caught for using xray. We never see these brothers or sisters on the server, but then once the rules are broken they are everywhere.

The point is, we don't care about the person who hacks, we care about preventing hacking on the server. It is your responsibility to make sure that everyone who uses your minecraft account knows/doesn't break the rules. If you didn't want to be banned, you should've taken the rules more seriously and made sure your brother/sister/parents/dogs are aware of it before you let them play on your account. You clearly failed to do that, so then it becomes our turn to take measures.
Pizzanakin
Server Administrator

Minecraft Nick: Pizzanakin

Postby MineLars » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:07 pm

We decided you won't be getting unbanned at this time.

We don't take lightly on hackers and have a strict policy towards anyone offending in their first days.
And no, it doesn't help blaming anyone. Doesn't matter whether it was you or not. Your account was used for this and thus you are responsible for it.
:lcblock:
MineLars
Server Moderator

Minecraft Nick: MineLars

Return to Unban Appeals