Unban Appeal: Homesteadminer

Wrongly banned? Post here!

Unban Appeal: Homesteadminer

Postby homesteadminer » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:45 am

I'll cut to the chase, I was banned for 2 reasons that I can remember:

1: Advertising: I told Misperdyblack(I believe that is her username) about another community, which included another server similar to Libercraft. I did not realize at the time of telling her that even personal communications through DMs to the friends that I have made because of Libercraft were included. Even though I do not necessarily agree with this rule, if I am unbanned, I personally guarantee that it will not happen again, due to a number of reasons.

2: Getting into a dispute with Jon: There was immaturity on both sides, and as far as my part in it, I apologize.

All I ask for is that my appeal will be taken into consideration, thank you for taking the time to read this.
homesteadminer

Minecraft Nick: homesteadminer

Re: Unban Appeal: Homesteadminer

Postby TheJonLondon » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:37 pm

So, you keep saying how you thought I was immature, even though literally no one else thought that. So let's get this straight. You advertised another server to one of our players, which is against one of our most important rules on our server and in many cases the person would be banned immediately for it, but I proceeded to:

1) Tell you that it's against the rules and to not do it, instead of just banning you immediately
2) Allow you to argue your stance on it in public chat, instead of just banning you immediately
3) The only person to attack one's character on this, was you toward me, not the other way around. You literally called me a dick, even though I never said anything like that toward you. All I did was continue to explain the rules and my side of things, and your final response to that was that I am a dick. You've got to be kidding me.

The only reason I eventually banned you was because you didn't say you wouldn't do it again + your last line was basically "whatever, I'm leaving libercraft". I literally let you say whatever you wanted and did not ban at any point until you finally straight up said you're leaving libercraft. I did not ban you because you had an argument with me.

Despite all of that, I will give you a second chance and unban you. However, if you're not going to follow the rules, do not waste your time on playing here. I do not care if you agree with a rule or not. If you break it, you will get punished on the server for it. If you get banned again, it will be permanent. You'll be unbanned when the server resets, because the server will be down until Pizza sets up everything for the server reset.
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Community Manager

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Return to Unban Appeals