Banned?

Wrongly banned? Post here!

Banned?

Postby Imysticwarrior » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:10 am

IG Name: IMysticWarrior
What you did: Xrayed?
Why you should be unbanned: I do not have a clue what this is about.... I never have used xray in my life. Although I do share this account with my friend, so it was probably him. In fact, Ive had problems with him before so Ill probably be changing my password. Sorry bout that, had a fun time.
Screenshot (if available): Proof Link https://ibb.co/jQDz5G
Imysticwarrior

Minecraft Nick: IMysitcWarrior

Re: Banned?

Postby TheJonLondon » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:24 am

Imysticwarrior wrote:IG Name: IMysticWarrior
What you did: Xrayed?
Why you should be unbanned: I do not have a clue what this is about.... I never have used xray in my life. Although I do share this account with my friend, so it was probably him. In fact, Ive had problems with him before so Ill probably be changing my password. Sorry bout that, had a fun time.
Screenshot (if available):

Ah, blame it on the friend that totally uses your account that we've never heard from. You are responsible for your account, I don't care if it was your dog, or your octopus, or your television that did the xray. You should have just manned up and admitted it.

Anyways you xrayed, you just zigzagged toward the diamonds every time, however you put in a whole lot of effort to make sure that we wouldn't notice by trying to hide it with stone. A whole lot of wasted effort, since coreprotect tells us exactly where you mined the diamonds and then we just rollback your placed stone to clearly see you using xray to get to diamonds.

Literally 0 point to use xray. Anyways, we'll discuss your appeal with the unban appeal council and come back to you as soon as possible
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Community Manager

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Postby TheJonLondon » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:35 am

you prob quick edited since i quoted you but for the council, this is a screenshot he editted in:

TheJonLondon
Community Manager

Postby TheJonLondon » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:06 pm

I'm sorry to say, but you won't be getting unbanned at this time.

You're lying literally throughout this appeal, including that screenshot you posted. We can check the ip that a player joins with every time. Every time you log in, its literally the same ip. If you're friend was using your account, then he would have a different ip. So I think its pretty fair to say that you're lying to us about that. So it looks like you went out of your way to fake a conversation with just having two accounts of yours talking to each other. The conversation also doesn't sound too real if I'm being honest with you

There was literally no point to use xray, its not that hard to find diamonds. There was also literally no point to lie throughout your appeal. Lying just makes it worse. If you screwed up, just admit it.

Anyways, you won't be getting unbanned at this time
TheJonLondon
Community Manager

Return to Unban Appeals