Im soory!

Wrongly banned? Post here!

Im soory!

Postby Matrxos16 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:14 pm

G Name: Matrxos
What you did: I was swearing in chat.
Why you should be unbanned: When i did it no one was online . I did it becouse i was mad about smth and it was kind of dump of me ik . But i didnt think that i would get banned becouse of this im trusted person + i didnt have any warnings . I really didnt think that i would get banned becouse i was swearing in chat when no one was online ! Im soory about it didnt mean anything rude it wasnt ment like that . :(
Screenshot (if available):
Matrxos16

Minecraft Nick: Matrxos

Re: Im soory!

Postby MineLars » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:39 pm

Hi,

I don't know your values and norms, but here at LiberCraft we do not appreciate people saying racial slurs and other kinds of swearing demeaning other people.

As we disprove of these actions, showing us your immaturity (when you are mad you should still be able to control yourself), we have banned you. Ranks have no matter in situations like this, if you can't act like a normal human being, just get the fuck away.

Anyways, we will look at your appeal and get back to you asap. :gold:
:lcblock:
MineLars
Server Moderator

Minecraft Nick: MineLars

Postby TheJonLondon » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:50 pm

On top of that, just because no one is on doesn't mean you can start breaking rules. Furthermore, people are on irc and can easily see what you say ingame, so even though no one is ingame directly doesn't mean that others won't see what you said.

I've warned you other times on various instances and the general theme was to be more mature.
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Community Manager

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Postby MineLars » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:50 pm

The unban council has decided you will be unbanned the 6th of October.
:lcblock:
MineLars
Server Moderator

Minecraft Nick: MineLars

Return to Unban Appeals