EriciaParva Unban Appeal

Wrongly banned? Post here!

EriciaParva Unban Appeal

Postby EriciaParva » Sun May 28, 2017 9:36 pm

Welcome to my unban appeal, everyone, since I know all of us (myself included) avidly read these.

To all of those who were griefed, I just want to apologize straight out. I know how inconvenient it is to have to contact a mod about having it rolled back.

IGN: EriciaParva

Ban Reason: Griefing (unknown if block breaking or theft) of Shovel, Zin, Job, Rose, Scorpion, Austin, and Rckmnky

Why should I be unbanned? I have not personally logged onto LC in a while so I was surprised to receive a message from an LC member eloquently demanding, "Wth @[my name]?" I then got a screenshot showing that I was removed from the LC chat and banned from the server for griefing. I know almost everyone claims innocence in cases like this, and I am the same. I have actually been in Tennessee, USA this week. (I left Ohio, USA on Tuesday morning at 8:00 am EST and can at least provide proof that I was to arrive in Tennessee by 3 pm on Tuesday.) Since I knew that I would be volunteering the whole week, I did not take my laptop, leaving me no way to even log on to Minecraft. From what it seems, at the exact times that my account logged onto the server, I was actually checking into my hotel room.

I do not have much physical proof that it wasn't me who did this. I hope that my reputation on the server over the past year and the fact that I consider myself to be good friends with Jobbes and Rose (I was Rose's LC Secret Santa), and acquaintances with Shovel, Scorpion, Austin, and Rckmnky, show that there would be no reason for me to grief them. Especially since griefing is so easy to identify and roll back, only someone who wanted to be banned would do it. I, personally, have many friends here on LC and would be devastated if permabanned.

I have heard since Wednesday that the griefing was caused by TNT. I know that when I logged off last, I did not have the resources to make TNT in any significant amount, since the last (and only) project that I have undertaken on the new map was to create two skeleton grinders with Austin. Someone suggested that I could have stolen this TNT, which I guess is a possibility. I am not sure what happened apart from the timestamps that I have been sent, which helped me find out what I was doing at the time of the griefing.

I just arrived back in Ohio and have changed my password. In conclusion, I just want to yet again apologize to anyone affected by this incident and to hope that the unban council acknowledges my history of good behavior and lack of motive to commit this act.
EriciaParva

Minecraft Nick: EriciaParva

Re: EriciaParva Unban Appeal

Postby TheJonLondon » Mon May 29, 2017 2:41 am

As I said to you in the pm I sent you(that you read after you made your appeal lol), you didn't have to write much for this appeal, since I can prove why it wasn't you based on you just making this appeal. I wish you had made the appeal faster(few days ago) as it would give stronger support to my first point as to why it wasn't you. Anyway here are my two points as to why you are innocent:

Point 1- The IP used the day of the griefing:
Whenever you log onto the server, I can see what IP is logging in with. The IP that day from your account every time logging in was an IP that is located in Houston, Texas. I know you live in Ohio, but I don't follow your life 24/7 so obviously that's why I wanted your appeal quick as it would show me that it was deff not you. I can look at the IP from your unban appeal and see if locations match. They don't here, and I believe your Tennessee story. Just would have made this point even stronger if you made the appeal a day later after the griefing, but you were busy so its fine. I'll choose to believe you especially considering point 2.

Point 2- The Drugs must have been real:

So, lets have a look at some of the commands executed by whoever was using the account of Ericiaparva in order:
Code: Select all
23/05/2017 20:48:31: EriciaParva executed the command: /help
23/05/2017 20:48:33: EriciaParva executed the command: /pl
23/05/2017 20:50:26: EriciaParva executed the command: /warp
23/05/2017 21:07:31: EriciaParva executed the command: /home     <- doing this cmd tells u all ur homes, thats why /home penninsula is the next cmd
23/05/2017 21:07:38: EriciaParva executed the command: /home penninsula
23/05/2017 22:09:05: EriciaParva executed the command: /lb
23/05/2017 22:09:07: EriciaParva executed the command: /rb
23/05/2017 22:09:08: EriciaParva executed the command: /help
23/05/2017 22:12:37: EriciaParva executed the command: /v
23/05/2017 22:14:31: EriciaParva executed the command: /warp shop
23/05/2017 22:14:33: EriciaParva executed the command: /shop
23/05/2017 22:14:36: EriciaParva executed the command: /shop 1
24/05/2017 00:02:53: EriciaParva executed the command: /tp
24/05/2017 00:02:55: EriciaParva executed the command: /tpa

Ya I'm sure ericia would know that she can't go into vanish or rollback commands(not even rollback cmds but w/e) since she ain't mod. Some of these commands straight up dont exist here. Its pretty clear that someone was experimenting what was possible here or what was possible with your account. That is just my belief.

I know you said you changed your password for ur mc account, but if you have any similar passwords for other things, I'd consider changing it too. I can't possibly know how something like this can happen, since server lists are saved to ones computer. Maybe some person you knew in Texas screwed you over, maybe you logged into a hotel there and didn't log out. Who knows. If you've never been to texas, well I'll believe my wacky conspiracy theory that it was an old mod from here who lives in texas. You both have similar names, who knows m8. Anyways, I'll unban you, be careful I guess lol.

Disclaimer: im just conspiracy theorist here, i dont know shit lol
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Community Manager

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Postby EriciaParva » Mon May 29, 2017 3:11 am

Thank you, Jon. I really do not know how this happened.

Not that it helps my case, but as a point of curiosity, I have never been to Houston, TX, only Dallas. I don't even think I know anyone in Houston.

Also, concerning the timeliness of my response, I can prove that I have been in Tennessee this whole time volunteering for a program if that is necessary. I was booked solid everyday from 7am-9pm every day and slept the rest of my time. (I just don't want anyone to think that this is something I would do. I value my reputation here on LC and do not want to lose any friends over this.)
EriciaParva

Minecraft Nick: EriciaParva

Postby TheJonLondon » Mon May 29, 2017 3:14 am

I believe you, its no worries :diamond:
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Community Manager

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Return to Unban Appeals