Jadai's unban appeal.

Wrongly banned? Post here!

Jadai's unban appeal.

Postby JadaiPT » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:04 pm

IG Name: Jadai

What you did: Stole a bunch of diamonds from the community store

Why you should be unbanned: Looking forward to start new friendships on minecraft, haven't played this game in a lot of time. This is one of the servers I mostly like so if I can play here again, should be awesome. I've been banned since April 2016.
Last edited by JadaiPT on Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JadaiPT

Minecraft Nick: JadaiPT

Re: Jadai's unban appeal.

Postby TheJonLondon » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:16 pm

We'll discuss your unban appeal and get back to you as soon as we can. Keep in mind, our answer will take longer than normal since we're busy trying to set up for the new map
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Community Manager

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Re: Jadai's unban appeal.

Postby TheJonLondon » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:36 pm

Its been about 9 months since you got banned. You got banned because you stole a lot of diamonds from a player because you lost in their gambling machine. You've been banned for quite some time, so you'll get a second chance. You will be unbanned once the map resets, which will happen soon. Just follow the forums/facebook to see when we finally reset the map.

On one condition, you have to be mature and you obviously can't break anymore rules. If I remember correctly, many staff members questioned your maturity before you even got banned for stealing. If I think its not working out with you being unbanned, I won't hesitate to remove you from the server.

Regardless, you will be unbanned once the map resets(soon)

Happy Holidays and wb
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Community Manager

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Return to Unban Appeals