Liber Letters - Your Local Post Office

Discuss Server Stuff in this Forum.

Liber Letters - Your Local Post Office

Postby Antigoose » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:28 am

Being on a server with such a diverse group of people is amazing, you've got people from far east Europe, far west North America, and everywhere else on the planet!

Sometimes though, it's 1pm where you are, but midnight where your friend is. You just found out something awesome that you want to share with them, but who knows when you'll be online together next? What if you forget, and they never, ever find out?!

Enter Liber Letters

Why Should I Get One?

Because you need one. And that's not just us trying to sell it to you. Our mailboxes are the safest way to send and receive gifts and stacks of items. It's also the only way to send a message to someone while they're offline without adding them on any external messaging platform.

But Do They Work?

As LiberCraft's ONLY Post Office, we know the importance of sending and receiving your items and mail, and how vital it is that the recipient knows that they've received it.

That's why we use our EXCLUSIVE, trademarked lighting system, to ensure that everyone knows when they have mail.

A light will automatically come on below a mailbox the moment any mail or items go into it, and turn off as soon as it's empty. This way, you always know whether or not you have mail, and don't have to keep opening your mailbox.

Okay.. But How Much Do They Cost?

The pricing on a mailbox is very flexible, and also a one time purchase! For either 1 Diamond :diamond:, 24 Gold :gold:, or 48 Iron :iron:, the mailbox is all yours!

Concerned about where your money is going? It goes straight to Antigoose's pockets! It helps pay for the fancy redstone powering our trademarked lighting system, and also funds community buildings, such as The Church Of Squid!

This All Sounds Great.. But What Else Does The Post Office Do?

Liber Letters is more than just a place to send and receive mail, it's also a place to prepare it! On the second floor, find low priced letters just waiting for you to write in them! As well, we offer 2 FREE TO USE photocopy machines, right beside the letters! Now THAT is convenience!

Still Not Convinced?

Don't just take our word for it! Here's what one of our mailbox owners had to say!

I just LOVE my Mailbox! It helps me fit what I can't fit elsewhere!- SharkDice

Ready To Join Everyone Else?

Stop by shop plot #8 anytime, and get yourself a mail box!

Liber Letters

The Best Way To Send And Receive
Antigoose

Minecraft Nick: Antigoose

Re: Liber Letters - Your Local Post Office

Postby SharkDice » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:00 am

10/10
SharkDice
Donator

Minecraft Nick: SharkDice

Re: Liber Letters - Your Local Post Office

Postby SweaterGoat » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:10 am