Dragon Egg Wish

Discuss Server Stuff in this Forum.

Dragon Egg Wish

Postby TheJonLondon » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:46 am

A potentially big thing now is something known as the Seven Dragon Eggs. Once a person gathers all seven of the dragon eggs, they can grant a wish. The wish obviously will have some limits, but I do not even know the full extent of the limits, since I do not know how hard it will be for people to find. In the first go around, there will be three dragon eggs in the main overworld and four in the dream dimension. They are hidden by me. They are not located in underground caves, not in the nether, not in the end.

Once you find a dragon egg in the main overworld, just tell me and I'll give it to you in the dream dimension. You can only grant the wish in the Dream Dimension. If multiple people have dragon eggs, I can hold a competition of your guys choice and the winner would be the one who takes the eggs. You're basically betting with a dragon egg.

To keep things more possible for all of you, it is required for you to write here if you found the dragon egg or gave away the dragon egg. If you own a dragon egg, you must speak of its transactions. Keep in mind, a plugin that pizza made already allows me to track the dragon eggs, so I know where they all are at all times. The egg at spawn overworld obviously does not count.

Good luck, and may your dreams come true :)

Who owns dragon eggs:
Spoiler:
Shovelknockout - Dragon Egg #1 (Overworld)
No one - Dragon Egg #2
No one - Dragon Egg #3
RoseDragonX - Dragon Egg #4 (Overworld)
No one - Dragon Egg #5
Shovelknockout - Dragon Egg #6 (Overworld)
No one - Dragon Egg #7
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Community Manager

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Re: Dragon Egg Wish

Postby TheJonLondon » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:43 pm

The Dragon Eggs will likely be released in a day or two, something went off with the egg plugin, so we'll wait for the stable version and I'll release them then. Shouldn't be too long
TheJonLondon
Community Manager

Postby TheJonLondon » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:33 am

The Dragon Eggs have been released

I have also made it so that there is 3 dragon eggs in the main overworld and 4 dragon eggs in the Dream Dimension. Originally the numbers were in reverse, but I chose to put one more in the Dream Dimension.

As time progresses, I will probably pass along hints here or hide hints at specific locations.
TheJonLondon
Community Manager

Postby msbggem » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:08 pm

Dragon egg found right next to my base in the northern Ice Spikes biome. Jon b trollin'
msbggem
Donator

Minecraft Nick: msbggem

Postby TheJonLondon » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:19 pm

Hint 1 regarding Dragon Egg #1 in the Overworld:

The following piece was a page taken out of a journal that was written by TheJonLondon long ago
I was able to escape the monsters that were following me throughout the night. The hostility of the world is quite frightening. I had stopped by a town called Marblemere. I needed food and water desperately but the townsfolk did not speak to me and pretended I did not exist. I fell to the ground and laid there until a strange figure held out his hand and brought me to his house. He was an old man, the oldest in the town. We had a talk and he asked me what I was doing here. I told him that I was looking for food/water atm, but what I was really looking for is the Dragon Eggs to study them and learn of their secrets. He chuckled and said: "Well, well, well, you have very peculiar interests. Many believe the dragon eggs are myths. However, we have seen one with our own eyes. According to ancient scrolls, each Dragon egg was created by a different gods or goddesses. The townsfolk know of where the Dragon Egg lies, however they will never speak to a stranger like yourself. However I do sense a kind heart in you, so if you wish to find it, go back to where this conversation had started." I was truly confused by what he had meant and I assumed he was senile. After spending a few weeks at the town with little hope of finding the egg, I had finally figured out what the old man meant. I decided to *page ends here*
TheJonLondon
Community Manager

Postby MineLars » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:03 pm

My wish would be for you to release the whole book/journal its 10/10
:lcblock:
MineLars
Server Moderator

Minecraft Nick: MineLars

Postby TheJonLondon » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:15 pm

Another piece regarding marblemere:

It was my second week in marblemere and it was scorching hot outside. The grass looked dead and I was dying from thirst. A few masters of the town had fertilizers that could save the grass and make it more green, but they refused to give it out since they essentially held a monopoly on the fertilizer. Many crops in the town were torn without the fertilizer. There was real inequality between the townsfolk, but I had to continue my search and it was none of my business to fix the problems there.
TheJonLondon
Community Manager

Postby shovelknockout » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:54 pm

Found the egg in the well in a savanna village
shovelknockout

Minecraft Nick: shovelknockout

Postby TheJonLondon » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:17 am

A page from a journal kept by TheJonLondon regarding Dragon Egg 4 in the New Dimension:

I had quickly escaped the mammoth that was chasing me and have ventured a bit far from spawn. I had found myself in new uncharted territory and was eager to find and examine the next dragon egg. I had arrived at a location where the forest was dense and the trees consumed me. It was hard for me to describe the biome, as I have grown accustomed to the regular vanilla biomes, but it was very similar to one I knew. As I ventured on, a parrot began talking to me. The parrot said, "You will die. You will die.". I was like, thanks you piece of shit and I quickly fed it a cookie to end its misery. I had bumped into a jungle temple. I could not figure out if there was any hints in these temples regarding the egg. The temple looked very mossy and I couldn't figure it out but who knows what lies there. My trip got even worse, when motherfucking Tarzan came the fuck out of no where. Let me tell you, this dude did not speak english. Tarzan was like "Kool evoba, seert sevael dloh srewsna". I was like, kool bro. I began to run since Tarzan just kept chasing me everywhere. This man needed a female companion desperately, hopefully good stuff happens to him in the next movie he is in. *Page ends there*
TheJonLondon
Community Manager

Postby rose » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:56 am

How we got from the first nice hint to this thing with trazan?
rose
Server Moderator

Minecraft Nick: RoseDragonX

Next

Return to Server Discussion