New shop ideas

Discuss Server Stuff in this Forum.

New shop ideas

Postby rvdm » Tue May 16, 2017 5:17 pm

Hi all,

I'm thinking about making a shop, but I'm interested in figuring out what you guys all need. I have a bunch of ideas myself, but anything is welcome :) I would particularly like something a little more 'premium' (we have great shops for wood and various stone blocks etc). Any response is welcome, I really need your help in figuring out the best options!

Things I was thinking about (but please add, if you have any idea it's welcome):
- All wool colors
- Villagers
- Livestock
- Redstone components
- Made to order tools, weapons and armor
- Head boxes, sign color boxes (yes, I know you can buy the crates, I'm thinking about reselling them)

I'm not - yet - open to doing wither heads and beacons and stuff, simply as I don't have the capability to get things like that yet.
If you have any suggestion, it's really welcome to indicate how much you'd be willing to pay (reasonably) also :)
rvdm
Donator

Minecraft Nick: rvdm

Re: New shop ideas

Postby msbggem » Tue May 16, 2017 7:09 pm

Wool is def always a good shop, glass is also a popular item that people never seem to have when they need it. Heads are always pretty popular too. And cooked stone.
msbggem
Donator

Minecraft Nick: msbggem

Re: New shop ideas

Postby JoFashi » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:00 pm

I am already working on a shop dedicated to colored wool/hardened clay, but a shop that sells villagers would be awesome (if you can pull that off).
"IT'S GOT GIRTH"
-Josh 2016
JoFashi

Minecraft Nick: TackyTim

Return to Server Discussion