Protection for Chests?

Discuss Server Stuff in this Forum.

Protection for Chests?

Postby Kingsize » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:39 pm

I just thought I would post some recent experiences I've had where my item chests were broken into even when I had protected them with a sign no the chest. I have no idea how this is happening, but members of this server should be aware that even with this version of Lockette, your items are NOT safe from griefers and others using mods and hacks. I have logged on several times to find my chests either empty or the items relocated else were as a prank.
Kingsize

Minecraft Nick: King

Re: Protection for Chests?

Postby Arrows73 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:41 pm

Yeah, we have seen that once as well. What definitively fixes this is a worldguard region around your house (ask any admin to add one)

I will try to fix it as soon as possible, Im googling for fixes atm and I hope that I can find some informations about it
"No Sacrifice, No Victory."
Arrows73
Director

Minecraft Nick: Arrows73

Postby Arrows73 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:48 pm

Hi,
Seems to be a problem that currently all Minecraft servers using Lockette have. There are secondary fixes and I think we should use one of them. I'll try to install it as soon as possible

Its a disgrace that the programmers taking care of this plugin don't update it
Arrows73
Director

Postby Arrows73 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:28 pm

Hi,
The exploit should be fixed now. I will still not post here how it's done but it should not be possible to do this anymore to steal from chests

Ty vm for the topic, as a reward Ive set you to trusted ingame (if you haven't been yet), thus you have less Anticheat and may use TNT and lava buckets
Arrows73
Director

Return to Server Discussion