To Whom it May Concern

Discuss Server Stuff in this Forum.

To Whom it May Concern

Postby Ilan321 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:55 am

I am deeply sorry, for all the bullshit I have done and all the bullshit I will hopefully not do in the future. I am kind of a sad and lonely guy whose only happiness in life (I know, sad) is playing some minecraft, on his favorite server (I know it may not seem like it, but I try my best to stay here, I don't really play on other servers since they suck, everyone has these game breaking plugins like /nether or /end and shit). I know it was wrong to grief, but due to my shit temper I didn't really care back then, until you banned me. Afterwards, I started thinking logically and I was sad, sad that I was banned from the one and only server I play on. I wrote my unban appeal in a sarcastic and condescending tone, (which was because of my temper, once again) and even the after-thread ("-_-") was crap. After locking both threads I went into a depression and started not talking to anyone (I was sent to the corner of the class, isolated and exiled forever. I ask for forgiveness. (hopefully an unban? I don't think it'll come though :( )
I'm sorry Arrows, for turning your server on the downside and pissing you off to no end, resulting in countless bans.
I'm very sorry Faust, for annoying the shit out of you on FB chat. :(
I'm sorry, Nighthawk, for killing you just for fun and annoying you to no end.
I'm sorry for your loss, Ezio, for all the diamond shit I took from you and annoying you to no fucking end, which made you remove me from skype.
I apologize, Frost, Marty, Aribaba, and Solid, for pissing you off and backstabbing you in the end.
I'm really sorry, Jelle, Lars, and anyone else I killed for fun.
/thread
wowzers
Ilan321

Re: To Whom it May Concern

Postby Zomg » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:45 pm

im not sure what to think of this
Zomg

Minecraft Nick: StaticSnapper

Re: To Whom it May Concern

Postby Marty » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:38 pm

No unban for you since you raged + spammed on IRC until you got banned. Go play on some other server.
Marty
Donator

Minecraft Nick: megagoodwin

Return to Server Discussion