SonOfHoyle's application

Please open a topic here if you want to become a part of our community.
Forum rules
- Do not post here unless you are a staff member, a friend of the applicant or the applicant itself.
- Obviously, posting offtopic messages here will lead to forum warns.

SonOfHoyle's application

Postby ArreisRose » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:35 am

I (ArreisRose) am posting this on behalf of my younger brother (SonOfHoyle) as he is still learning how to read and write. I'm sorry if this goes against the rules of the Whitelist Applications, however, I am unsure of where else I would post this. He is a bit young, but I told him that he could apply to the server I was playing on if he filled out the application. I've reformatted his application, however, I will leave my corrections of his spelling errors in parentheses in case I misinterpret what he was trying to say.

Ingame Name: son of holy (SonOfHoyle)
Where are you from?: taxis (Texas)
Why do you prefer playing in a small community?: it fan to play in a small community (It is fun to play in a small community.)
What is your favourite aspect of playing on a server with a SMP gameplay?: you git to make staf (You get to make stuff.)
Tell us something about yourself: i like to be a cat (I like to be a cat (and yes that is what he said XD))
What is your specialty in minecraft?: play'n waf frins (Playing with friends)
Why should we accept you?: i am good at make'n craftntabls (I am good at making crafting tables)
What is your discord name?(Ex: Player#1234): noah (Noah#4012)
ArreisRose

Minecraft Nick: ArreisRose

Re: SonOfHoyle's application

Postby TheJonLondon » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:39 pm

We'll accept you some time in the future, I promise :)
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Director

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Return to Whitelist Applications