AurelionS0l's App

Please open a topic here if you want to become a part of our community.
Forum rules
- Do not post here unless you are a staff member, a friend of the applicant or the applicant itself.
- Obviously, posting offtopic messages here will lead to forum warns.

AurelionS0l's App

Postby AurelionS0l » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:56 am

IGN: AurelionS0l

Where are you from?: USA

Why do you prefer playing in a small community?: You get to know each player better and it is easier to make friends. It also lets you have more interaction with players more instead or alot of players but only a little for each.
What is your favourite aspect of playing on a server with a SMP gameplay?: Making new friends and playing normal vanilla minecraft with friends.

Tell us something about yourself: I love league of Legends and I will be going to the MVCTC this year for my junior and senior year of highschool.

What is your specialty in minecraft?: Under ground building

Why should we accept you?:I fell in love with Mianite after watching it from CaptianSparklez Pov on a snowday trying to see what all the fuss was about (I watched both seasons in the span of 2 days. I got no sleep xD) Then i watched all of the episodes from Tom's, Tucker's, and Sonja's Pov. Ever since then I have wanted to be a part of a community like that. If i get accepted then I would stream for the most part everytime I am on since there is really no reason I wouldn't. I am a very hard person to get angry and I get along with almost everyone. The only type of people I do not get along with are people who are very toxic or get angry at jokes. I am more than willing to get trolled as long as the person who is trolling me is willing to get trolled back.

What is your discord name?(Ex: Player#1234): Rakanye West#6413
AurelionS0l

Minecraft Nick: AurelionS0l

Re: AurelionS0l's App

Postby rose » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:12 pm

Accepted and welcome to the server!
Keep in mind, there is a planned map reset at the start of October, so there won't be many people on until then.
Still feel free to take a look around the server.
rose
Server Moderator

Minecraft Nick: RoseDragonX

Postby Pizzanakin » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:40 am

wait.. October? you sure about that one rose?

fyi. @Aurelion I think he means the start of August, that's what we're currently talking about. October is a good 2 months later and also after the summer so I thought I'd clarify
Pizzanakin
Server Moderator

Minecraft Nick: Pizzanakin

Postby rose » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:00 pm

ye... opps
rose
Server Moderator

Minecraft Nick: RoseDragonX

Return to Whitelist Applications