Whitelist Application

Please open a topic here if you want to become a part of our community.
Forum rules
- Do not post here unless you are a staff member, a friend of the applicant or the applicant itself.
- Obviously, posting offtopic messages here will lead to forum warns.

Whitelist Application

Postby ToxiicHydra » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:08 am

Ingame Name: LostKeyboard
Where are you from?: USA
Why do you prefer playing in a small community?: Smaller communities are preferred for the reason of annoyance. I strongly dislike when the chat is getting spammed by useless messages and have no meaning towards me. The smaller community also helps my drive to meet other players and interaction among us.
What is your favorite aspect of playing on a server with a SMP gameplay?: I have no interest in gameplay that wasn't vanilla such as survival games, CTF, etc. I like being basic inside the game that was originally designed for, by its core structures.
Tell us something about yourself: A college student that loves to play Minecraft in my freetime to release creativity.
What is your specialty in Minecraft?: The discovery of new projects. Habits tend to stay around shortly such as mining, building or bland old basics, but my specialty is mining.
Why should we accept you?: I'm eagerly awaiting to join a small community that I would much enjoy the SMP gameplay and meet new players!
What is your discord name?(Ex: Player#1234): LostKeyboard#3758

Please put effort into your application :). Thanks!
ToxiicHydra

Minecraft Nick: Minecraft_grant

Re: Whitelist Application

Postby Pizzanakin » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:57 am

Hello,

Please be aware that our community is currently on a hiatus. You will be able to connect to the server, but it is unlikely that you will find an active community to play with.

The reason for this is that we are currently looking into developing a new system to run on our server, and we will probably be resetting the map in the near future once this system is done.

I will add you to the whitelist so you can access the server. If you want to connect to the community, I would suggest you do this via Discord. I will send you a friend invite there so I can add you to the server :mrgreen:
Pizzanakin
Community Manager

Minecraft Nick: Pizzanakin

Return to Whitelist Applications