Riverside Estate

Show us your creations!

Riverside Estate

Postby Pizzanakin » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:51 pm

hey, I'm gonna be making a mansion thing in a plains biome on the server and I want to track my progress here. the location will be this.

this is also a humble request not to build near me as I plan to expand later on. of course I can't force you but if you want to be civil I'd appreciate it.

Edit:
I have also claimed this village, there are signs inside notifying you about this. There's also a fence around the village, which is just meant to keep zombies out. As a player you can still get inside and because of this you are allowed to take food stuff from the farms if you can. Please don't touch the houses and please don't touch the logs around the farms. I'll be upgrading the village and I have named it Riverside.
Last edited by Pizzanakin on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pizzanakin
Server Moderator

Minecraft Nick: Pizzanakin

Re: Mansion Thing

Postby Pizzanakin » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:27 pm

The definite location for the mansion has been decided, and the base plans for the whole building are laid down! I also completed the basic shape of the garage with the materials I'm gonna be using for the mansion. I also created a small farm to provide food.:mrgreen:

Pizzanakin
Server Moderator

Postby TheJonLondon » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:31 pm

noice :diamond: :gold: :iron:
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Community Manager

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Postby Pizzanakin » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:27 pm

Some more screenshots (click to enlarge):

My setup! four double chest and a (semi) automatic smelter with four furnaces! In the background you can see the garage.

The front of the garage :mrgreen:

Inside the garage, with a small door leading to a corridor.

The corridor. Left will lead downstairs, and right leads to the next room.

The room plans for the first floor, with in the background my farm and chest setup.

The plans for the larger part of the mansion.

A view from the main part of the mansion to the side part. These will eventually be connected.

And I shouldn't forget to show you these four trusty protectors who have yet to be named :mrgreen:
Pizzanakin
Server Moderator

Re: Riverside Estate

Postby Pizzanakin » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:33 pm

Day two!

Made a lot of progress again! Most of the walls for the side building are laid out and some of the roofs are done as well. Dynmap pic:

And here follow some more screenshots. Just like before, click to enlarge:

Here you can see the first open room after entering through the garage. I don't know yet what kind of room this will be. The room upstairs that the stairs lead to will be my personal quick access room with basic storage, crafting and brewing setups.

The stairs to the basement. Currently my farm is located here but I'm working on moving it.

This room leads out to the area around the house.

A front view from the side house.

I also laid out the base for the greenhouse. The greenhouse will be decorational but it will feature an entrance to the underground farm that's located below!

Here you can see the farm from inside :mrgreen:
Pizzanakin
Server Moderator

Postby msbggem » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:29 pm

A+
msbggem
Donator

Minecraft Nick: msbggem

Postby Pizzanakin » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:54 am

just a small update, I was inactive this week due to assignments. I have been more active now, but since the shop plots are open my current main focus is my shop plot. the progress for that won't be recorded here since it's not part of the Riverside estate :mrgreen:
Pizzanakin
Server Moderator

Postby Pizzanakin » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:30 pm

My shop is all set up, so I had some more time to work on the house! I mainly added more detail to the sections that I had built already. Screenshots:

Pizzanakin
Server Moderator

Postby Pizzanakin » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:02 pm

New update!

it took a short while because I was also focussing on other things in game, but there are a few new additions to the house!

Here's the dynmap overview! The pool looks a bit weird here, but in the detailed photos you'll see how it is supposed to be :p

Here you can see the house from the front. I made a little sugar cane farm as well!

The biggest addition: A kitchen! From the outside it doesn't look like much. There's also a balcony.

This is the door to the kitchen from inside the house.

And from inside, the kitchen looks like this! There are birch cupboards hidden behind the fridge, but those aren't in any pictures :oops:

One exit leads to this hallway, that goes to the balcony.

The other door leads to a stairway that connects to the side part of the mansion.

Here are some corridors, one leads out to the pool.

Here's the pool from exiting the door.

Here you can see the pool while looking at the front of the house.

And here you have the next room, a weed growing room :mrgreen: You'll hear more about this later!

Here's the corridor connecting it to the side house.

And as you can see, my dogs have been busy too. You'll see more on that later too :p
Pizzanakin
Server Moderator

Return to Showroom