Missing villagers

Post any ingame problems (f.e. item loss due to bug) here!

Missing villagers

Postby Doc_Feel_Good » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:36 am

Hey, not quite sure what happened, but two of my villagers have gone missing from my secure vault. And it seems a little like more than chance. My Mending villager and my Fortune 3 villager both disappeared. The minecarts both were in were still in place and no blocks or torches were moved. This leads me to believe they died somehow but I just can't for the life of me figure out how or what happened. I have already replaced my fortune villager with another one, but mending will take some time to replace. I'm just trying to figure out if this problem was on me or if someone somehow got in and killed them. Or if a zombie magically got them somehow
Doc_Feel_Good
Donator

Minecraft Nick: Doc

Re: Missing villagers

Postby Aribaba » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:09 am

Hi

I checked your villager place and couldn't find any logs in the last few days about villagers being killed by anything, so a bug might have caused it I guess. If you leave your villager details here I can refund it later.

P.S: When reporting something like this, it is better for me if you put details like coords, dates...
"im gonna punch you in the fucking jugular okt i swear to god." - Clara (thefoxcat)
Aribaba
Director

Minecraft Nick: Aribaba95

Postby raggedclaws » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:03 pm

That's brutal. He was your student athlete MVP. Sorry man.
raggedclaws

Minecraft Nick: raggedclaws

Postby Doc_Feel_Good » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:41 pm

lol Yea MVP RIP!!! Thanks boss for replying so quick to my post and looking into it. Because a server glitch and not foul play is most likely we are going to take this as a challenge to just breed up another one. Thanks for the offer though! I really appreciate you looking into it.
Doc_Feel_Good
Donator

Minecraft Nick: Doc

Postby Aribaba » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:32 pm

Refunded, you can find him at the same place.
"im gonna punch you in the fucking jugular okt i swear to god." - Clara (thefoxcat)
Aribaba
Director

Minecraft Nick: Aribaba95

Return to Ingame-Related Problems