Shop Update!

Server announcements and news.

Shop Update!

Postby Aribaba » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:29 pm

LiberCraft Donation Shop Update

Hai!

I'm happy to announce that we have finally completed our Donation Shop update, with old packages coming back (with price changes) and a whole new category!

Biome Change

The ability to change the biometype in a region! Want it to snow instead of rain at your house? Want a better looking grass for your little garden? Buy this and we will change your region to whatever biometype you want.

Image to map

Want to have a picture displayed in ingame maps? Buy this! Remember that you can copy the maps ingame as many times as you want :P

New category: Pets!

We have added a new awesome feature to the server: little custom pets that follow you around! We have awesome stuff, like pandas or bees. We have 14 pets available to be purchased: Check it out in the store!

We have also added 5 pets that you can unlock ingame via libercoins. They are all in the same crate, and you get a random one each time (you won't get duplicates from it tho). Each crate costs 5000 libercoins!

We will be adding more content to the shop soon. We appreciate any donation that you can make to our server, as hosting it is really expensive and having a little help is always nice when paying the bills.

I would like to use this chance to congratulate msbggem and valtterj for joining our staff team as moderators! They are already learning our stuff and adapting to the team and their tasks :D Hope you have a great time with us!
"im gonna punch you in the fucking jugular okt i swear to god." - Clara (thefoxcat)
Aribaba
Director

Minecraft Nick: Aribaba95

Re: Shop Update!

Postby TheJonLondon » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:48 pm

If you'd like a chance to increase the amount of libercoins you own(maybe to get a pet), we've added a new crate called the invitebox. The invitebox contains 500 libercoins. In order for you to get the invitebox from a staff member, you have to invite one person which can be from your real life friends, relatives, online friends, etc to Libercraft and if that player you invited becomes trusted, you will get the invitebox and you will get 500 libercoins. You can invite as many people as you want and this will still apply. Each person invited = 1 invitebox.

They also have to be reasonable active, by reasonable I mean, they can't show up for 5 minutes then only come back a week later asking for trusted and never play. Also obviously, alternate accounts do not count in this.

Also since this was asked, I'm sorry to say, but the invitebox only applies from now on. There's no way we can keep track of who you invited like 3 years ago.

We hope that this gives you a better chance of getting a pet through libercoin crates, while also helping out the server at the same time. Thank you :)
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Community Manager

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Return to Announcements