New Mod, 1.12 Update(Soon), New Custom World Dimension(Soon)

Server announcements and news.

New Mod, 1.12 Update(Soon), New Custom World Dimension(Soon)

Postby TheJonLondon » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:31 pm

New Moderator

First things first, I want to congratulate RoseDragonX for becoming the newest moderator here at libercraft. He and valtterj will soon be the ones leading the weekly events. I'm handing a lot of my jobs to other staff members, so I can focus more on certain other jobs here. I will obviously still come to events and still host some, just the job to do it will be more spread out. So once again, congratulations rose :D

1.12 Update and Expansion, New Custom World Dimension

Read this post regarding specifically the New Custom World Dimension and Dragon Egg Wish before reading below: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7828

Before we go anywhere, despite what a few people believed, there will be NO reset during the summer. Instead, we came up with a solution that will most likely satisfy many people here. First, we will expand the map and update it to 1.12 as soon as we can. Then, we will also release the New Custom World Dimension as soon as we can. Their releases all depend on the plugins updating and being stable. The Custom Dimension uses the terrain generator from our 1.9 map(look at the link I posted above for pictures). With the New Custom World Dimension, you will be able to start over if you are bored with the map since the inventories of the overworld and custom world will be separate entities. Items wont transfer over from both worlds. This is subject to change, but that is what we are considering. This allows people who are still working on projects to continue to work on their projects in the overworld and it also allows people to try out the custom world who don't have much to do on the map. You can also obviously play in both worlds. If we decide to make the inventories separate entities, the custom world will not have a nether or end. I'll figure out something to get you nether/end items in that custom world. The Dragon eggs will also be released and if you gather all 7 Dragon Eggs, you'll be able to grant a wish. That's just a little sneak peek at what we have planned for the summer. I just wanted to give this sneak peek so people can stop saying "I think we'll reset during the summer". No we're not resetting. If you have questions, just go to the link i posted above and write them :lc:
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Community Manager

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Re: New Mod, 1.12 Update(Soon), New Custom World Dimension(S

Postby TheJonLondon » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:59 pm

1.12 will be updated here hopefully sometime next week! :)

edit: well, I hope its out soon, its not up to me atm
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Community Manager

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Return to Announcements