Returning & update 1.14 ?

School is annoying or you don't have time to play because of something else? Post here!

Returning & update 1.14 ?

Postby OGsurfs » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:50 pm

i heard it might be possible to 1.14 w/o ree
Last edited by OGsurfs on Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OGsurfs

Minecraft Nick: OGsurfs

Re: Returning & update 1.14 ?

Postby Pizzanakin » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:29 pm

hey,

your post goes all over the place so let me try to make sense of it. please let me know if I misunderstood anything.

first of all, welcome back. great to see you again. in regards to the 1.14 release: maybe Mojang will indeed release it during the summer. but our reset time will always be a bit later than the Mojang release. we have to wait for Spigot to update, and then we can start updating our plugins etc., so if 1.14 would come in the summer, we would update a bit later.

you mentioned the build competition. we did that a while ago, as a way to recruit people to our build team. we are currently not really looking for people within the team, so there won't be a competition coming either.

I personally don't think it's a good idea to start recruiting by advertising on other servers. we have our own rule against advertising for other servers, so it would be kind of hypocritical to do the reverse with other servers. you are of course free to advertise anywhere else (facebook, reddit, youtube, etc.)

I don't think we will add buying items like enderpearls or enchanting potions to the LC coins shop. the point of the shop is to get items that are too rare (elytra) or thatr cannot be obtained in survival (decoration heads). we want to leave everything else up to it's vanilla ways.
Pizzanakin
Community Manager

Minecraft Nick: Pizzanakin

Return to Inactiveness