Goodbye Minecraft.

School is annoying or you don't have time to play because of something else? Post here!

Goodbye Minecraft.

Postby CvileHD » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:30 pm

This post aint gonna be long so ill just make it shortish..

I havent played Minecraft for like MONTHS and i dont feel like playing it anymore in the future.
Same counts for some games since i barely even play anything these days.
So yeah im Quiting minecraft and Libercraft but ill be active on LC Messenger group chat and Discord :D

You guys have fun with the future projects and other events! :D
Ill miss ya guys!
Goodbye <3
Smile More! :<3: :lc: :lc:
CvileHD

Minecraft Nick: Cvile

Re: Goodbye Minecraft.

Postby Pizzanakin » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:31 pm

fu did you even check out the spells?

I'll see ya in one of the groups some time I'm sure :p
Pizzanakin
Server Moderator

Minecraft Nick: Pizzanakin

Postby HawkHunterX » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:29 am

CvileHD wrote:This post aint gonna be long so ill just make it shortish..

I havent played Minecraft for like MONTHS and i dont feel like playing it anymore in the future.
So yeah im Quiting minecraft and Libercraft but ill be active on LC Messenger group chat and Discord :D

Ill miss ya guys!
Goodbye <3

Well, even though i ''quit'' sometimes. i never said so due to the simple fact i keep coming back one way or the other. minecraft is very dead to me. i only have it installed for LC. so you should think heavily before ''quitting'' i better see you here, bish
HawkHunterX
Donator

Minecraft Nick: TheMonsterFTW

Postby TheJonLondon » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:19 pm

HawkHunterX wrote:
CvileHD wrote:This post aint gonna be long so ill just make it shortish..

Ill miss ya guys!
Goodbye <3

Well, even though i ''quit'' sometimes. i never said so due to the simple fact i keep coming back one way or the other. minecraft is very dead to me. i only have it installed for LC. so you should think heavily before ''quitting'' i better see you here, bish

I'm glad someone at least sees that. I keep my mouth shut whenever I see topics like this. I do not blame people for not playing mincraft anymore or not as often, mojang does not do much to change it and people have been playing it for years. It is completely understandable to be bored of minecraft especially people who have played it for years. What I don't understand is, why people have to write "I quit mc for good" or "I quit lc". So you won't ever show up for an event once in a while? You won't come by and say hi? Some of you honestly take for granted what LC has been. The friends you made and the enjoyment you got from it. Just making a topic being like "ya im bored of mc, but ill still come around once in a while " would be nice instead of "ya i quit lc". This way, people who work hard here don't feel like shit(ik u didn't intend for that, but honestly, I and others feel like shit when I read these), which is basically the only thing that gets accomplished in "I quit" posts. We can already see who plays and doesn't, we know

The main reason I do my job on libercraft is to see people be happy and make friends and form relationships they would have not formed otherwise, and have fun ofc. Seeing people take it for granted and just toss LC to the side, is probably the number one thing that hurts coming from here. Anyways, Ill obvi still see u around on lc related platforms, gl in general
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Community Manager

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Return to Inactiveness