Good bye

School is annoying or you don't have time to play because of something else? Post here!

Good bye

Postby Sc00terDog » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:46 pm

Hey, it's been a minute. I don't know how to say any of this, it's really hard for me to do this, but I won't be coming back. It has nothing to do with anybody or anything on this server, I just grew out of Minecraft. All of you mean a lot to me and I have so many great memories of playing here. I made some really great friends that I will remember for a while. Even the bad times I had here made me mature into a better person. Everyone here is a great influence on my life, whether it's because of their maturity or how to have fun, everyone on this server helps me in someway for the real world. I don't want to go on too long but I'll start with a few people that really made a difference on my life.

Lauren, you're the one who introduced me to this server and I owe a lot to you. You were one of my bestest friends not just in Minecraft, but you were someone I could talk to.

Lars, god damn you are so funny. You made everything really fun and I loved being on the server with you. You are also someone I can trust and I will never forget you

These two aren't the only ones, everyone on this server did something to positively impact my life (you too hash.) All in all, Libercraft was a great part of my life since March of 2015.
I love all of you guys so much

Thank you, and I'll miss you guys,
Sc00tz, Michael
They say live life to the fullest, but I believe that's impossible.
Sc00terDog
Donator

Minecraft Nick: Sc00tz

Re: Good bye

Postby CvileHD » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:57 pm

Awh man..
We'll miss you too!
good luck with everything and baseball ;)
Smile More! :<3: :lc: :lc:
CvileHD

Minecraft Nick: Cvile

Postby MineLars » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:06 pm

Sc00terDog wrote:Hey, it's been a minute. I don't know how to say any of this, it's really hard for me to do this, but I won't be coming back. It has nothing to do with anybody or anything on this server, I just grew out of Minecraft. All of you mean a lot to me and I have so many great memories of playing here. I made some really great friends that I will remember for a while. Even the bad times I had here made me mature into a better person. Everyone here is a great influence on my life, whether it's because of their maturity or how to have fun, everyone on this server helps me in someway for the real world. I don't want to go on too long but I'll start with a few people that really made a difference on my life.

Lauren, you're the one who introduced me to this server and I owe a lot to you. You were one of my bestest friends not just in Minecraft, but you were someone I could talk to.

Lars, god damn you are so funny. You made everything really fun and I loved being on the server with you. You are also someone I can trust and I will never forget you

These two aren't the only ones, everyone on this server did something to positively impact my life (you too hash.) All in all, Libercraft was a great part of my life since March of 2015.
I love all of you guys so much

Thank you, and I'll miss you guys,
Sc00tz, Michael

love you babe :<3:
talk to me on snapchat sometimes kthx
:lcblock:
MineLars
Server Moderator

Minecraft Nick: MineLars

Postby Gamerella_xoxo » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:51 am

We only talked once but it was a great talk :D we will miss you!!
~Hello~
Gamerella_xoxo

Minecraft Nick: Gamerella_xoxo

Postby Hashdog63748 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:11 am

Bye
'Doges shit on the floor and you have to pick it up'

-Arrows73 2014

;)
Hashdog63748
Donator

Minecraft Nick: hashypoo