Four Year Anniversary on Libercraft

Talk about RL stuff or anything else here!

Four Year Anniversary on Libercraft

Postby rckmnky » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:13 pm

Today marks the fourth year that I have been playing on this server. On December 24, 2013, I submitted a whitelist application to Libercraft. For months I had been searching for a good survival multiplayer server that wasn't insanely popular with half of the world having been destroyed. I was looking through the Minecraft Forums and saw the thread for Libercraft. I made a whitelist app with the help of my older brother and I waited to be accepted. On that same day, Arrows accepted me and that began my Libercraft journey.

The past few years I have made so many friends and I consider Libercraft to be a place that I can go and be welcomed without any question. I have never once felt unwelcome on this server and I've been so proud to be able to see the progression of this server since I joined. I feel so grateful to the Libercraft community for being so good throughout the years.

One thing I would like to mention is the staff of Libercraft. Over the years I have seen so many of my favorite people become staff and I have seen the work ethic that these people put in to make Libercraft the warm, welcoming server that I know. Since I joined back in 2013, the moderators, admins, and owners have always worked to make Libercraft better and I don't think they get enough credit.

I know I haven't been active a lot lately and I feel very guilty because this is a community I love and I've missed out on a lot because of my absence. The most amazing thing though, is that whenever I come on, I am welcomed. It makes me happy to know I'm not forgotten and that people have missed me.

I would like to thank everyone, whether you know me or not, for being an awesome contribution to this server. I have had so much fun being a part of this community and you all have made it so much better. I know Libercraft will just keep getting better going forward and I can't wait to see where it goes.
rckmnky

Minecraft Nick: rckmnky

Re: Four Year Anniversary on Libercraft

Postby TheJonLondon » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:29 am

:lc: :lcblock: :diamond: :<3:

LC for life and glad to have you always around rck :>
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Director

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Re: Four Year Anniversary on Libercraft

Postby Pizzanakin » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:08 am