Rose Q&A?!?!

Talk about RL stuff or anything else here!

Re: Rose Q&A?!?!

Postby Hashdog63748 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:03 pm

teach me words in hebrew

in hebrew, you dont write down vowels right? how does it seem compared to other languages?

whats the best place in israel to visit?

do you like this song? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blLu8xKbgKI
'Doges shit on the floor and you have to pick it up'

-Arrows73 2014

;)
User avatar
Hashdog63748
Donator
 
Posts: 1177
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:29 pm
Location: europe
Minecraft Nick: hashypoo

Re: Rose Q&A?!?!

Postby Gamerella_xoxo » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:37 am

1. What's your favorite book?
2. What is your biggest fear?
3. If you could choose to live anywhere in the world where would it be?
4. If your life was a book what would the title be?
5. What's your favorite animal?
6. Favorite type of food?
7. Favorite color?
8. When you were little what did you want to be?
10. If you were to rule the world what would you do?
11. What are you good at?
12. How tall are you?
13. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
14. What's your favorite word to say?
15. 3 words that describe you.
Thats all I have. :D
~Hello~
User avatar
Gamerella_xoxo
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:41 am
Location: 'murica
Minecraft Nick: Gamerella_xoxo

Re: Rose Q&A?!?!

Postby rose » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:00 pm

Hashdog63748 wrote:teach me words in hebrew

in hebrew, you dont write down vowels right? how does it seem compared to other languages?

whats the best place in israel to visit?

do you like this song? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blLu8xKbgKI


1) ye there is no vowels latters you can write the vowels under the word but u don't have to.
it seems something like this "שלום לכם אנשים נחמדים"
2) well i'm not really sure , if you love nature and going on hard trips its 100% "The black ravine - Zvitan river" best place i ever was in isreal but its only nice if you like things like that
3) no

Gamerella_xoxo wrote:1. What's your favorite book?
2. What is your biggest fear?
3. If you could choose to live anywhere in the world where would it be?
4. If your life was a book what would the title be?
5. What's your favorite animal?
6. Favorite type of food?
7. Favorite color?
8. When you were little what did you want to be?
10. If you were to rule the world what would you do?
11. What are you good at?
12. How tall are you?
13. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
14. What's your favorite word to say?
15. 3 words that describe you.
Thats all I have. :D

1) well it's the "sword of truth" series but i also like the "39 clues" series
2) never thought about that probably small caves (because breathing problem)
3) Canada i love it there
4) "how to destroy life"
5) penguin
6) fast food
7) blue
8) OK this is really stupid and i wish i would forget this but a train (and no i don't mean the driver :crazy: )
9) you missed 9 shame on you
10) (blow it up or make you remember 9) probably just go with my life as normal
11) i want to think that i'm good at programming cause if i'm not i really only good at breathing oh wait i have breathing problem so i'm bad at that :cry:
12) 1.7 meters or 5.57742782152231 feet
13) i don't like ice cream
14) meow
15) computer , unsocial ,meow
16) come on i want to keep going
17) no more?
18) ok, bye :cry:
User avatar
rose
Server Moderator
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:26 am
Location: isreal
Minecraft Nick: RoseDragonX

Re: Rose Q&A?!?!

Postby Gamerella_xoxo » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:20 am

Okay fine I'll give you more questions because it's 2am and I'm bored lol
(I'm not numbering the questions cause apparently I can't count)
If you were a super hero what powers would you have?
What would you do if you won the lottery?
What secret talents do you have?
Are you a good singer?
What's your favorite holiday?
What's your favorite movie?
Who's your favorite author?
What's your favorite type of books to read?
Do you like scary movies?
What was the last book you read?
What's your favorite flower?
What's your favorite quote?
Okay I'm done :D
~Hello~
User avatar
Gamerella_xoxo
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:41 am
Location: 'murica
Minecraft Nick: Gamerella_xoxo

Re: Rose Q&A?!?!

Postby rose » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:56 pm

Gamerella_xoxo wrote:Okay fine I'll give you more questions because it's 2am and I'm bored lol
(I'm not numbering the questions cause apparently I can't count)
If you were a super hero what powers would you have?
What would you do if you won the lottery?
What secret talents do you have?
Are you a good singer?
What's your favorite holiday?
What's your favorite movie?
Who's your favorite author?
What's your favorite type of books to read?
Do you like scary movies?
What was the last book you read?
What's your favorite flower?
What's your favorite quote?
Okay I'm done :D

1) idk probably just having money (like batman)
2) well i will save it cause stuff can happen in live and having this money can help at bad times
3) if i do have some they are a secret from me too
4) no!!! but my sister is (well kinda)
5) well hanoka because i like the food
6) captain america the winter soldier
7) i don't like authors i like books
8)fantasy
9) never tried watching one not my cup of tea
10)hunger games
11) ofc rose
12)"risk it for the bisit biscuit "
User avatar
rose
Server Moderator
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:26 am
Location: isreal
Minecraft Nick: RoseDragonX

Re: Rose Q&A?!?!

Postby Hashdog63748 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:07 pm

congrats on getting mod! how do u feel?
'Doges shit on the floor and you have to pick it up'

-Arrows73 2014

;)
User avatar
Hashdog63748
Donator
 
Posts: 1177
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:29 pm
Location: europe
Minecraft Nick: hashypoo

Re: Rose Q&A?!?!

Postby rose » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:34 pm

Hashdog63748 wrote:congrats on getting mod! how do u feel?

excited really really excited :D
User avatar
rose
Server Moderator
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:26 am
Location: isreal
Minecraft Nick: RoseDragonX

Previous

Return to Offtopic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron