Ask Me Anything

Talk about RL stuff or anything else here!

Re: Ask Me Anything

Postby Hashdog63748 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:35 pm

Have you ever considered moving abroad?
What's your favourite part of the heart? Mine's the right atrium.
Favourite Wallpaper?
What's your favourite food?
Worst part of your life?
Best part?
You wake up one day to find out that you just had a dream and you're actually five years old. You retain all your knowledge. What do you do?
What's your favourite animal?
Would you eat meat if you had to personally kill the animal?
'Doges shit on the floor and you have to pick it up'

-Arrows73 2014

;)
Hashdog63748
Donator

Minecraft Nick: hashypoo

Postby TheJonLondon » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:01 pm

Hashdog63748 wrote:Have you ever considered moving abroad?
What's your favourite part of the heart?
Favourite Wallpaper?
What's your favourite food?
Worst part of your life?
Best part?
You wake up one day to find out that you just had a dream and you're actually five years old. You retain all your knowledge. What do you do?
What's your favourite animal?
Would you eat meat if you had to personally kill the animal?

1) I probably will spend time living in another country sooner rather than later lmao, but only for like 2 years. I wouldn't live permanently in another country though, I think America is pretty good with everything.
2) I'm a demon, we don't have hearts
3) I don't put paper on my wall
4) Top 5 fav foods are like: Pizza, French Fries, Majority of chicken type burgers, crab salad, and prob pasta
5) This is a really broad question, can't really pinpoint something super specific
6) The best part of my life is deff my family
7) Sometimes I wish this would happen, because unfortunately I do regret quite a few things I've done in life or didn't do in life. Mainly things I didn't do. In short, I'd probably just do everything that I regret not doing. Its also interesting that you know how everyone around you ends up in the future. You basically have the power to manipulate events and it'd be really interesting to watch how much of a chain reaction it can cause. One small change can affect something in a larger scale even though the two might have nothing to do with each other. Also you would have the ability to potentially save some people that you knew. There was one guy who went to my middle school, me and him were okish, sometimes he'd be really nice to me, other times he'd be a bully and douchebag. Anyways, we went to different high schools and I never saw him again, then in his senior year of high school, him and his friends went to new york city and got really drunk and high. They then were near a subway station and they were crossing the tracks and unfortunately he got killed as the subway passed by. So in this scenario, I know when it would happen and I could literally grab him and stop him from crossing the tracks. Also another thing is I know how a lot of sport games end, I could theoretically bet on many of these games and win a boat load of money and probably become a millionaire and be set. However like I pointed out earlier, its tough to say how things turn out even when you change the slightest bits of history, therefore events might not even happen like they would happen. Also I'd love to have the amount of mental strength I have now when I was 5, since there have been scenarios where I was just "not tough enough" to deal with something when I was a lot younger.
8) Doge
9) Completely depends on circumstances. Am I like a hunter long ago who really needs this food to survive? Then ya, obviously. I love meat, but I'd also be lazy af hunting for food. So I'd probably not do it since I'd assume I'd have other food around. Its tough to say, I'm completely for eating meat since that's how we are biologically evolved to. If you don't wanna eat meat, then good on you, but I hope people don't like shit on people who eat meat. Its just how you're made.
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Community Manager

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Postby CampinPowerJL » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:06 am

Will you come to the UK soon?
How "soon" is your FB account opening?
CampinPowerJL
Donator

Minecraft Nick: CampinPowerJL

Postby TheJonLondon » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:15 pm

CampinPowerJL wrote:Will you come to the UK soon?
How "soon" is your FB account opening?

1) Considering I'm pretty busy with everything and lack of lc con, I doubt I'm visiting there soon unfortunately.
2) I feel like probably during the summer
TheJonLondon
Community Manager

Postby Hashdog63748 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:20 pm

What do you think happens when you die?
What's your opinion of the death penalty?
Do you like free speech?
Will you ever learn to read and write Russian?
What would you like to be if you failed to be a doctor?
Favourite song?
Least favourite song?
Do you have any advice for people going to college/uni?

-Arrows73 2014

;)
Hashdog63748
Donator

Postby TheJonLondon » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:55 pm

Hashdog63748 wrote:What do you think happens when you die?
What's your opinion of the death penalty?
Do you like free speech?
Will you ever learn to read and write Russian?
What would you like to be if you failed to be a doctor?
Favourite song?
Least favourite song?
Do you have any advice for people going to college/uni?

1) I'm not religious at all, so my answer is basically idk. Its weird to be alive and then all of a sudden you're in complete darkness and theres nothing. Unless it sounds out of this world(which is possible ofc), there's no good explanation I can give that would sound possible to me. I have an idea regarding reincarnation based purely on chance, but it probably doesn't make sense either.
2) I agree with the death penalty, the only thing I would hope is that they are very certain the person did the crime if they're using the death penalty. They usually wait a long ass time before killing someone in america, so I'm sure they make sure.
3) Ya I like free speech, although sometimes I think it should be more regulated. Like just some things in my eyes that don't make sense. For example, after the election or any political event, some people think its cool to burn the american flag. And I'm like...go live elsewhere if you're going to be a jackass about your own country. I know a nice resort in North Korea that I'm sure will make them happy. Also things like the media with their fake news garbage(a lot of it is fake, no matter what political side theyre on), I wish it would be more regulated and punishable when you make the most fake crap in the world. I just hope they get sued every time they write the most garbage fake nonsense(they probably dont).
4) Probably never, unless i decide to become a spy
5) I love a lot of songs, but they get really redundant to me because I listen to the radio a lot while driving to school. If you asked me like 3 weeks ago, my current favorite song at the time was Sia - The Greatest, if you ask me now, I'm kinda bored of the song. This happens with every song that becomes my favorite
6) Majority of rap songs. I don't mind rap mixed in with other genres, but pure rap just is meh to me
7) When picking a university, please pick something that gives you a little bit of everything. Good professors, good social life, good environment, etc. Pick something that has a little bit of everything. I commute to school and I gotta say, it massively effects how much of the 'social life' you get in terms of opportunities. Just try to get a little bit of everything so you have a chance to experience everything at a good amount. Make a lot of friends, just talk to people in your classes and make connections. Also work your ass off in university, don't just be like "meh noty".
TheJonLondon
Community Manager

Postby Hashdog63748 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:16 pm

Do you think that people in the future will look down on this day and think that this is a golden age?
Would you ever 'go off the grid'?
What's the worst feeling?
Do you like Black Mirror?
If I was to give you a map and ask you to point out countries, do you think you'd be able to do it?
Choose one: chemistry or physics?
Have you ever thought about learning a language just because it 'looks cool'?
What's your favourite aesthetic?
What metro is the best metro?
Favourite city that isnt NYC?
Are you an only child?
Would you press a button for money that would kill someone random in the world every time you'd press it? How much money would it take for you to press it?
Computer specs?
Favourite emoji?
Introvert or extrovert?
What's your opininon on Trump?
Do you think that the 'regressive left' is a thing?

-Arrows73 2014

;)
Hashdog63748
Donator

Postby TheJonLondon » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:58 pm

Hashdog63748 wrote:Do you think that people in the future will look down on this day and think that this is a golden age?
Would you ever 'go off the grid'?
What's the worst feeling?
Do you like Black Mirror?
If I was to give you a map and ask you to point out countries, do you think you'd be able to do it?
Choose one: chemistry or physics?
Have you ever thought about learning a language just because it 'looks cool'?
What's your favourite aesthetic?
What metro is the best metro?
Favourite city that isnt NYC?
Are you an only child?
Would you press a button for money that would kill someone random in the world every time you'd press it? How much money would it take for you to press it?
Computer specs?
Favourite emoji?
Introvert or extrovert?
What's your opininon on Trump?
Do you think that the 'regressive left' is a thing?

1) Eh not sure, the future will obviously be extremely technologically advanced, I feel like people will just be like meh to whats going on now. Unless the future is catastrophic, then maybe ya, they'll look back to this as being the golden age.
2) sure? I really don't know what you mean but sure lmao
3) Feeling alone or getting backstabbed
4) No but I might check it out
5) For the most part yes. I took a class that even went through third world countries and their locations, so I'd probably know more than most I guess
6) Burning my eyes out but probably chemistry
7) Prob would be russian but I know how to speak/understand it already. Other languages eh
8) Idk lol
9) Almost never take the metro, so I don't have a favorite
10) London
11) Yes
12) Probably no, and I don't think any amount of money would do it. Theres a way to justify the answer yes and its by asking for a lot of money and using that money to help other people in need, then saying that one person sacrifice can save x amount of lives. I just don't want to decide someones death like that though. Also knowing my luck, the random person killed will be someone I care about a lot, so ya, I'm not taking any chances and money isn't everything.
13) I'm a nub with computers
14) Emoji: xd or :> or lately :]
15) Depends on the situation. If I'm comfortable with the people around me, I'm extremely extroverted and can't stop talking. If I'm not so comfortable with the people around me, I'm introverted and don't have much to talk about. More times than not, I'll be introverted.
16) I won't get too political, he tries and he cares
17) There are people who are very far to the right and very far to the left and you shouldn't paint those people as the norm. A lot of people are in the middle.
TheJonLondon
Community Manager

Postby Aribaba » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:55 pm

1) Why are u so fgt?
2) Are you fgter than Hyradd?
3) When is next map reset?
4) When will new map be released after map reset?
5) Can you add my SW map? It is a new concept, it has no floating islands it is just a giant stone platform
6) Do you abuse your rank in main server?
7) Do I abuse my rank in main server?
8) Can you find me some slime chunks around spawn?
9) Whitelist my friend: griefzypluckycharms_27
"im gonna punch you in the fucking jugular okt i swear to god." - Clara (thefoxcat)
Aribaba
Director

Minecraft Nick: Aribaba95

Postby TheJonLondon » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:08 pm

Aribaba wrote:1) Why are u so fgt?
2) Are you fgter than Hyradd?
3) When is next map reset?
4) When will new map be released after map reset?
5) Can you add my SW map? It is a new concept, it has no floating islands it is just a giant stone platform
6) Do you abuse your rank in main server?
7) Do I abuse my rank in main server?
8) Can you find me some slime chunks around spawn?
9) Whitelist my friend: griefzypluckycharms_27

1) I learned from you, the best
2) Oh no, nothing beats hyradd
3) Not anytime soon fu
4) Well when the time comes for map reset, it entirely depends on how fast we get things done and what new features we would like to add. However that is NOT happening soon. THE MAP IS NOT RESETTING SOON DONT WORRY ANYONE.
5) Not like I add maps to begin with, YOU ADD THE MAPS, I just like approve them or w/e
6) No pls
7) Yes pls
8) You'd have to request it in the proper thread tyvm
9) Hell no
10) U sux
TheJonLondon
Community Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Offtopic