Ask Me Anything

Talk about RL stuff or anything else here!

Re: Ask Me Anything

Postby Hashdog63748 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:24 pm

Are you rich?
What was your childhood like? Good?
What's your favourite colour?
'Doges shit on the floor and you have to pick it up'

-Arrows73 2014

;)
Hashdog63748
Donator

Minecraft Nick: hashypoo

Postby TheJonLondon » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:49 pm

Hashdog63748 wrote:Are you rich?
What was your childhood like? Good?
What's your favourite colour?

Good, less meme questions, i actually wanted thought provoking questions but looks like i'll just make fun topics on what everyones opinions are on a lot of things instead.

Anyway
1) My family is middle class to above middle class. Some might consider what I have as "deff rich", but I think my answer is more right. Also as with any question like this, I don't make a cent, my parents make the money. I'm still doing school forever.
2) If you ask anyone watching my life, they'll prob say yes. I'll say I'm not the most luckiest guy in the world when it comes to a plethora of situations. Regardless, I think my childhood was pretty good.
3) My fav colors are green blue orange. Blue my favorite. (And yes, i realize those are the colors of every staff position i had, but those are actually my favorite colors).
:gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
TheJonLondon
Community Manager

Minecraft Nick: TheJonLondon

Postby CvileHD » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:03 pm

Did libercraft change anything in your life?
How so u decided for a doc?
Smile More! :<3: :lc: :lc:
CvileHD

Minecraft Nick: Cvile

Postby TheJonLondon » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:22 pm

CvileHD wrote:Did libercraft change anything in your life?
How so u decided for a doc?

1) Massively changed my life. From the amount of great people I met here who I'll keep in touch with forever(yes ill get a fbook and friend ya'll soon dw), to me growing as a person here, learning a lot here in general. I get tossed into a lot of situations and you learn a lot from it. I'd probably be a lot more depressed if I wasn't here tbh. The classes I take in school can be draining. Also some flaws to being here such as not having as much free time, but its worth it.

2) Parents basically trying to convince me to do it since I was like 12 years old. There wasn't one thing that I was really super interested in doing. I feel like I'd hate the majority of jobs, so I went along with their idea. I do like the thought of helping people as a doctor(because I like helping people obviously), but the entire process of becoming a doctor is absolutely insane. I'd probably never recommend it to anyone unless they absolutely love the field of science. Everyone that is left from my senior bio class like lives and breaths biology. They really fucking love it. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who dislikes it that is left in my graduating class. One of my best friends who goes to an ivy league school also wanted to become a doctor but realized during this senior yr of college that he absolutely hates it and he isn't planning on going to medical school(he doesnt know what he'll do yet). Most people who don't like it end up getting poor grades to begin with and don't make it very far. Even my friend who goes to this ivy league school says im the only person he knows that doesn't like bio that is still doing it. Its a really shitty process and it gets worse the further you go with it. Regardless, I do like the challenge for the most part, I may complain about it, but the fact its challenging actually does make me like it.
TheJonLondon
Community Manager

Postby Bear » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:39 am

What do you see yourself doing if LiberCraft came to an end?
Bear

Postby TheJonLondon » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:56 am

Bear wrote:What do you see yourself doing if LiberCraft came to an end?

I'm guessing this pertains to playing minecraft/video games, obviously I'd go about life the same lel. But ya, if libercraft goes poof tomorrow, I don't plan on joining another server. I wouldn't want to get too committed to another server + I just prefer not to start over. I'd probably only use minecraft for trolling once in a blue moon after that. I doubt I'd hop to another game and play it a ton as well. Maybe I'd play other games occasionally. Idk its tough to say.
TheJonLondon
Community Manager

Postby CvileHD » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:46 am

What type of music are you into?
Favourite moment in libercraft story.
Do you have Latin in ur School(My friend has and hes a doc too) and is it hard hue?
Will you ever change ur minecraft skin?
For how long do you play basketball?
How tall are you?
Smile More! :<3: :lc: :lc:
CvileHD

Minecraft Nick: Cvile

Postby MineLars » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:09 am

Who is the best server dog?

Husky or great dane?
:lcblock:
MineLars
Server Moderator

Minecraft Nick: MineLars

Postby skinnedrat » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:01 pm

Given that God is infinite, and that the universe is also infinite... would you like a toasted teacake?
skinnedrat

Minecraft Nick: SkinnedRat

Postby TheJonLondon » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:36 pm

CvileHD wrote:What type of music are you into?
Favourite moment in libercraft story.
Do you have Latin in ur School(My friend has and hes a doc too) and is it hard hue?
Will you ever change ur minecraft skin?
For how long do you play basketball?
How tall are you?

1) Generally anything as long as it sounds good, but I think I mostly like pop.
2) Its too hard to answer this question. I always have a hard time answering whats your favorite x thing because im trying to debate in my head what really was number 1. I suppose getting promoted my 2nd time to mod, simply because the amount of hell I was going through dealing with zyp for months before the promotion was absolutely insane. I actually had moments where I cried in real life simply because of some stupid argument I got into with him on some of those days. And I knew zyp was extremely power hungry, so him not getting mod over me was like a shot to his face.
3) Yes I have latin in my school and I would assume that it is hard
4) Probably never simply because its like a brand at this point
5) Since I was like idk 7 years old
6) I'm 5 foot 10-11 inches, thats without shoes. I say without shoes now because supposedly basketball players in the nba measure their height wearing their sneakers(idk I heard this somewhere, might be wrong).

MineLars wrote:Who is the best server dog?
Husky or great dane?

1) My cousins dog Arthur obvi
2) memes

skinnedrat wrote:Given that God is infinite, and that the universe is also infinite... would you like a toasted teacake?

Absolutely
TheJonLondon
Community Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Offtopic