LiberCon 2017

Talk about RL stuff or anything else here!

Re: LiberCon 2017

Postby Luis » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:00 am

The U.K! ;D
Luis

Postby stannum » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:37 pm

Pizzanakin wrote:
MineLars wrote:
Hashdog63748 wrote:For the UK: London

For NL: Maybe Rotterdam?

Rotterdam sucks, if NL: Amsterdam or Utrecht are the ways to go! (Both very accessible by train for europeans + nicest cities?!)

Or Groningen :p

Groningen doesn't stand out that much from the others (can be compared to cities like Maastricht, Den Bosch, etc.) but it is easily the best city for most Dutch members, as we live close to it. Except zin/shovel, perhaps Amsterdam/Utrecht is better for them, but I haven't seen them reply here so idk if they would be interested. But most Dutch members = Lars/Jelle + any ppl that they bring (stannum and idk if they have more nubs that are kind of LC members) and then me + the nubs that I invited to LC (patrick, dada etc)

I think that those of us dutchies who want to join dont mind going to utrecht[/quote]

If it is in Groningen i will come aswell maybe
stannum

Minecraft Nick: Stannum

Postby jellecraft » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:14 pm

stannum wrote:
Pizzanakin wrote:
MineLars wrote:Rotterdam sucks, if NL: Amsterdam or Utrecht are the ways to go! (Both very accessible by train for europeans + nicest cities?!)

Or Groningen :p

Groningen doesn't stand out that much from the others (can be compared to cities like Maastricht, Den Bosch, etc.) but it is easily the best city for most Dutch members, as we live close to it. Except zin/shovel, perhaps Amsterdam/Utrecht is better for them, but I haven't seen them reply here so idk if they would be interested. But most Dutch members = Lars/Jelle + any ppl that they bring (stannum and idk if they have more nubs that are kind of LC members) and then me + the nubs that I invited to LC (patrick, dada etc)

I think that those of us dutchies who want to join dont mind going to utrecht

If it is in Groningen i will come aswell maybe

depends what day, but i think utrecht/amsterdam is plausable
gamers don't die, they respawn ~jelle xD

Specialty: Being Jelle

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
Thomas A. Edison

Don't be silly, like Jelly! :mrgreen:
jellecraft

Minecraft Nick: jellecraft2000

Postby rose » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:34 pm

Want to revive this because i want to plan my summer trip do we have any plans for libercon?
rose
Server Moderator

Minecraft Nick: RoseDragonX

Postby MineLars » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm

Lets first see when everyone has vacation / hasn't planned anything yet...
Mostly those times differ quite a bit, and i've already planned a sailingcamp and a trip to Norway..
If we want to do this i think i'll only have time 13 august til 3 september, and maybe 24-30 july.

About the location: I do think the UK or the Netherlands is the best option, it is centered for everyone..
:lcblock:
MineLars
Server Moderator

Minecraft Nick: MineLars

Previous

Return to Offtopic